Zal Cryptid's Art Hub
FIcHcEwXoAcAg1W?format=jpg&name=medium

photograph of Dr. Aurora

Name: Doctor Zephyra Aurora Lights

Security Clearance: 3 (Under Review)

Occupation: Anart specialist and researcher

Site of Operations: Site-43

Profile: Dr. Aurora is an eccentric anart enthusiast with a morbid fascination for the macabre. They were formerly a member of the group Are We Cool Yet? before an incident in December of 2020 where they were exposed to a modified instance of SCP-2140 during an attack on Site-43. They subsequently had their history rewritten, retroactively becoming a Foundation researcher since 2014.

During their early years, Dr. Aurora served as an undercover field agent and a junior researcher where they would utilize their artistic skills in forensic sketches and logging anomalous items. Prior to joining the Foundation, they had an encounter with a naiad who took them to a lake to reflect for a while. After their transition, they went on to make several connections within the anartist community, eventually attending the decennial exhibition Sommes-Nous Devenus Magnifiques? in ████.

The containment classification symbols used in my SCP cards are taken from the Anomaly Classification System (ACS) Guide.

Portfolio:

Maybe the real SCP-001 were the friends we made along the way~


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License