Untitled 1
rating: +10+x


We will hold hands
While we scip to Gehenna
You in mine
And mine in yours

We stand at no height
There is no sight
In the land where there is no day or night

The air hung silently as Agent Mavet and Agent Eris sat in the dry and stuffy conference room. Mavet steadily taped his foot. Eris stood and gazed at a picture of the northern night sky.

"Space is such a headtrip isn't it?" Eris' voice cut the silence.

Mavet tiredly nodded his head and then announced, "I really wish Davis would hurry," he checked his watch, "I have a study session soon."

Researcher Davis entered the conference room, "Thank you for be—"

Mavet interrupted, "Why did you call us here?"

Davis coughs uncomfortably, "I want to test two operators using SCP-5746-1 simultaneously," he answered as he set a stack of files down, "There is nothing in the containment procedures against it and there have been no recorded tests of this nature."

Eris faced Davis, "Will Mavet and I be the operators?"

Davis hands Eris a dossier, "Yes, but I don't know who's astral plane it is that you two will traverse," he passes a folder to Mavet.

"That's what tests are for," Mavet said while standing from the chair, "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to be late," he grabbed the dossier and left.

We will hold hands
While we scip to Gehenna
You in mine
And mine in yours

We embrace
Under the worn red Giant's face
We wander and pace
Silent, we at Gehenna's base

Agents Eris and Mavet prepared to lay on the gurneys in SCP-5746-1. The body scanners hummed quietly. The openings meant for the gurneys stretched open like a maw.

"Aren't you concerned about this test? At all?" Mavet adjusted his headcap.

"Not really," Eris replied.

"This hasn't been done before," he replied.

Davis' voice crackled over the speakers, "Are you having second thoughts Mavet?"

Eris nudges Mavet, "It'll be fun to experience what happens," they winked and laid down.

Mavet sighed and also laid down.

We will hold hands
While we scip to Gehenna
You in mine
And mine in yours

In darkness we are surrounded
Aimless we walk around
A sewage mound
No rest in our journey will be found


We will hold hands
While we scip to Gehenna
You in mine
And mine in yours

We watch eternity unfold
Under the Giant's unholy glow
The eternal now
Nothingness floats down

We will hold hands
While we scip to Gehenna





Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License