The Man Who Stood Alone Hub


rating: +22+x
logo


The Foundation is under grave threat. Hostile Groups of Interest are slowly closing in around them and claiming territory, paying off informants to burrow deep into the Foundation's secrets. The world is slowly becoming their world and not our world. As the Foundation slips out of the spotlight, other groups rise to fill the power vacuum, leaving large swaths of destruction in their wake. Corruption runs rampant in all levels of authority and the Foundation starts to turn on itself.

Agent Hollender is tasked with addressing the latest threat to the Foundation, the Clear Skies Initiative.

The Clear Skies Initiative aims to destroy the anomalies in our midst and return the world to complete normalcy through any means necessary.


Latest Installment

-Posted 6/02/2022-

Charlie Don't Surf

"Check your thermals, Air Head snipers could be anywhere in this treeline."


Update Roster



Table Of Contents


CLEAN HANDS

1989-199?
When some semblance of humanity rested behind those eyes.


Operation Galvanic Ukulele — by Professor PufferProfessor Puffer
"Are you going to stand there all day? Get in."

The Area-10 Massacre — by Professor PufferProfessor Puffer
“You’re lucky I came for you at all.”

After-Action Report: Operation Thermopylae — by Professor PufferProfessor Puffer
“It is theorized that these agents are directly responsible for the assassination of the Fifth Overseer.”

Personnel Expendable - Part I — by Professor PufferProfessor Puffer
“I like to keep this for close encounters.”

Personnel Expendable - Part II — by Professor PufferProfessor Puffer
"Henry, these are transfer papers."

Fresh Fish — by Professor PufferProfessor Puffer
"I was just telling the recruits here about your time in Ireland, near Blackrock."

Hard Boiled — by Professor PufferProfessor Puffer
"Good job, kid."

Charlie Don't Surf — by Professor PufferProfessor Puffer
"Check your thermals, Air Head snipers could be anywhere in this treeline."

CHARACTERS, GROUPS OF INTEREST, AND MORE

(Possible spoilers ahead)


Name: Charles Benedict Hollender

Birthdate: November 2nd, 1954

Rank and Position: Colonel, Marksman, MTF Titan-1 — Squad Disciple-1-1

Security Clearance: 4

Current Station: UKSHAC, Protected Garrison Area-10, Scottish Highlands

Background: Agent Hollender was originally recruited to the Foundation after the 1974 Cyclone Tracy, where several instances of SCP-3456 manifested and attacked Hollender's team of SASR operatives. Hollender along with Lieutenant Colonel Micah Jennings Adler were the only survivors. Following an interview by Foundation field agents, it was determined that they would operate well within the Mobile Task Force branch of the Foundation. The two joined MTF Iota-10 and worked with several different task forces throughout several decades. Hollender is a respected military leader, often collaborating with several task forces and Overwatch elements to hunt and combat hostile Groups Of Interest.


Name: Oliver Louis Stone

Birthdate: June 22nd, 1956

Rank and Position: Major, Automatic Rifleman, MTF Titan-1 — Squad Disciple-2-1

Security Clearance: 3

Current Station: UKSHAC, Protected Garrison Area-10, Scottish Highlands

Background: Major Stone was recruited from the 22nd Special Air Services regiment at the age of 30. Often deployed as a counter-terrorism unit, Stone usually operated within city slums and rural hideouts primarily in the Northern United Kingdom and Ireland with his crowning achievement being an operation in the Northumberland National Park in a hostage situation.


Name: Riley "Roach" Dallas

Birthdate: November 2nd, 1959

Rank and Position: Staff Sergeant, Marksman, MTF Titan-1 — Squad Disciple-2-2

Security Clearance: 2

Current Station: UKSHAC, Protected Garrison Area-10, Scottish Highlands

Background: Staff Sergeant Riley Dallas was a field agent in the United States Delta Force’s B Squadron and was recruited to the Foundation in 1983 after distinguishing himself in the Invasion of Grenada.

Not much is known about Dallas' time in Delta Force, besides working with the acclaimed Shiva Team who eliminated many high-value targets during the Cold War and often being deployed alone for reconnaissance missions. He has also been noted to speak several languages to near perfection, including Kurdish, Polish, and Russian.

Dallas' nickname comes from an operation in the 1970s involving an R-36M (SS-18 Satan) missile launch, where he rescued a squad of Delta Force operatives that were pinned by hostile Russian forces, earning the Medal of Honour.


Name: Domingo "Ding" Oliveira

Birthdate: January 12th, 1955

Rank and Position: Captain, Demolitions, MTF Titan-1 — Squad Disciple-1-2

Security Clearance: 3

Current Station: UKSHAC, Protected Garrison Area-10, Scottish Highlands

Background: Domingo was part of the Portuguese Commandos, eliminating hostile targets in close-quarters urban environments and raiding compounds outside of larger cities. He focuses much of his spare time cooking and reading, often visiting the shooting range to practise with an MP5 submachine-gun.

It has also been noted on several occasions that Domingo makes an extraordinary Old Fashioned Gin and Tonic.


Name: Iris Carter King

Birthdate: March 31th, 1961

Rank and Position: Sergeant, Sharpshooter, MTF Titan-1 — Squad Disciple-1-3

Security Clearance: 2

Current Station: UKSHAC, Protected Garrison Area-10, Scottish Highlands

Background: Iris King was recruited from MI5 and placed on Mobile Task Force Omega-1 ("Law's Left Hand"), serving for several years before transferring to MTF Beta-1 ("Cauterizers"). She served under Commander Henry Parker and operated in several highly-classified operations, hunting informants for other Groups Of Interest.


Name: Benedict "Eggs" Alden

Birthdate: December 10th, 1962

Rank and Position: Sergeant, Marksman, MTF Titan-1 — Squad Disciple-1-4

Security Clearance: 2

Current Station: UKSHAC, Protected Garrison Area-10, Scottish Highlands

Background: Recruited from the Special Air Services, Alden showed an extreme level of skill at a young age. He earned his title after he prevented a bombing attempt in a Belfast church with two squadmates.

According to several accounts, Alden makes very nice scrambled eggs on toast.


Name: Micah Jennings Adler

Birthdate: July 17th, 1957

Rank and Position: Lieutenant Colonel, Automatic Rifleman, MTF Titan-1 — Squad Disciple-3-1

Security Clearance: 3

Current Station: UKSHAC, Protected Garrison Area-10, Scottish Highlands

Background: Along with Agent Hollender, Agent Adler was recruited from the 3rd Special Air Services Regiment following the 1974 Cyclone Tracy. Adler was embedded within the Federal Bureau of Investigations Unusual Incidents Unit (FBI UIU) under order of the Eighth Overseer until transferring to active field duty.


Name: Hal "Queequeg" Henriksson

Birthdate: April 6th, 1959

Rank and Position: Sergeant First Class, Pilot, MTF Titan-1 — Flight Team Whiplash-1-1

Security Clearance: 2

Current Station: UKSHAC, Protected Garrison Area-10, Scottish Highlands

Background: Before transferring to Titan-1, Queequeg was stationed at Area-03 and transported Special Operations recruits and personnel around the surrounding area. He made his notoriety during Operation Mother Snake in New Zealand after he rescued MTF Beta-1 Squad Juno-1 with a hot extraction in enemy territory.


Name: Henry Parker

Birthdate: March 2nd, 1949

Rank and Position: Commander, Reconnaissance, MTF Beta-1 — Squad Juno-1-1

Security Clearance: 3

Current Station: FRNAMR, Humanoid Containment Site-131, France

Background: Employed from the Green Berets, Commander Parker specialized in interrogation and infiltration. The missions he was involved in were highly sensitive, classified to the highest level of the American Government. His codename during his time in active field duty was "Zealot" and he had a confirmed kill count of 62.


Name: Winston Vaughn, The Ninth Overseer

Birthdate: December 12th, 1942

Rank and Position: Overseer, Department of Pursuit and Suppression, Ninth Oversight Committee

Security Clearance: 5

Current Station: NUCANU, Protected Area-02, Canada

Background: Part of the United States Marine Corp, Winston served in the Korean War in the 5th Marine Regiment under Colonel Chris Steele. Eventually transferred to the Army Night Stalkers, Winston continued to serve until 1953 when SCP-2191 escaped containment, terminating the majority of his squad.

After containment teams resecured the area around SCP-2191, Lieutenant Vaughn was intercepted and interrogated. He was later recruited into the Foundation after detailing the events of SCP-2191's attack, and how Winston managed to subdue and escape multiple instances of SCP-2191-1.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License