The Author Page of Jayenne, Mother of Monsters

rating: +24+x

Name: Jayenne / Kim / Lilith / Your Highness

Gender: Female

Age: Too goddamn old 23

Security Clearance: [DATA EXPUNGED]

Position: Gosh, at least take me to dinner first~

History: As you can probably tell from looking at my account, I've lurked on the SCP forums since 2018. Five years ago I attempted to post an SCP, but - because I previously lacked the mental capacity to work a washing machine, much less figure out how to actually create an SCP - I unwittingly had the draft sitting in a sandbox for five years rather than actually uploaded to the site. Looking back, its probably better that way.

I'm a massive nerd, with a strong interest in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, History, and Demonology. I enjoy using my knowledge in these topics - particularly my knowledge of Anatomy and Biology - to create monsters the likes of which no one has seen before. You must first learn the rules of how living things are put together, before you can break those rules. I didn't originally set out to become the "Mother of Monsters", but upon some introspection and review of my already completed SCPs, I came to realize I had something of a niche. Expect to see more horrific biological manifestations of my fractured psyche as time goes on.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License