The Author Page of a Cute Fish
rating: +27+x
fish.png

This is not a picture of Dr. Cho; this is a picture of a very cute fish. Dr. Cho is temporary; cuteness is eternal.

Name: Seojin (Sam) Cho

Personnel ID: 4582915

Security Clearance: 6/RAISA

Position: Anomalous Records Archivist

Location: Site-126, [REDACTED]

Associated SWN001-1 Entity: CuteFishCuteFish

Profile: Moved to Site-126 2018. Origin is as of yet unknown. It is constructed from flesh and bone with traces of polyester and cotton. Dr. Cho is animate but not very hostile. The object cannot move while within a direct line of sight. Line of sight must not be broken at any time with Dr. Cho. Personnel assigned to enter office are instructed to alert one another before blinking. Object is reported to attack by hugging the body around the torso, or by strangulation. In the event of an attack, personnel are to observe Class 4 hazardous personnel containment procedures.

Personnel report sounds of incoherent monologuing originating from within the office when no one is present inside. This is considered normal, and any change in this behaviour should be reported to the acting HMCL supervisor on duty.

The black and gray substance on the floor is a combination of hair and dust. Origin of these materials is unknown. The room should have been cleaned on a bi-weekly basis.

Employed by the Foundation on January 9th, ████, after an incident involving an uncontained anomaly.

Dr. Cho has moved to RAISA on June 30th, 2018, after working as a researcher in the Infohazard Department for over █ years. Specialized in anomalous information handling, Dr. Cho's primary job is to contain and catalogue anomalous data and records. Being a member of [REDACTED], most information about Dr. Cho's current status is classified under Level 6/RAISA clearance.

SCPs


SCP-99826-J - The Mind Screw

SCP-6283-J - Standard Foundation Procedure

SCP-6378 - Set Forever in Stone

SCP-7730 - Uninevitable

On Memory (tale series)1


A Changing World
New Job
[…]

Traditions
[…]

Memories
[…]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License