The Administrator's Biography
rating: +204+x
admin01.jpg

'The Administrator' explaining the dangers of SCP-[EXPUNGED] to President Eisenhower

Security Clearance: [Data Expunged]

Duties: Governing the distribution of data and Administration of Duties. 'The Administrator' is more of an editor and not a writer. In fact, SCP Command has barred him from authoring any work, stating that 'favoritism' and 'conflicts of interest' were the reason his duties must be remain strictly administrative. It is rumored that he documents SCPs under a pen name, though no one knows as who.

admin02.jpg

'The Administrator' discussing containment of SCP-[EXPUNGED] with Premier Bush

Biography: Though never being labeled as an SCP himself. 'The Administrator' has been known to exist for much longer than the typical span of a human life. He shows no signs of aging, the oldest SCP personnel stating that when they joined the organization long ago, the oldest personnel at that time stated that 'The Administrator' had not aged since they had joined the organization, and in reality, the oldest personnel at that time had stated the same, and so on.

'The Administrator' has a penchant for suits, fine liquors and loose women, resulting in his acquaintances typically being people of power in government. He has been friendly with people of many political stances and is generally well liked if not respected. When he does become angered, even heads of state are quick to appease him and commonly offer sincere apologies.

It has been noted that he has a habit of keeping his hands together, never bringing them more than a few inches apart, even when reaching for things. Though he is seen as slow and even at times sluggish in nature, he has displayed amazing feats of strength when needed on several occasions.

Items 'The Administrator' has been affiliated with

  • SCP-262 - A Coat of Many Arms
    • Item once belonging to 'The Administrator' now relinquished to the Foundation.
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License