Items from a Global Occult Coalition Document Bag
rating: +203+x

Threat ID: LTE-3503-Silver ("Vector")

Authorized Response Level: N/A (Confirmed Destroyed, File Archived)

Description: Subject was a human female of mixed European descent. Aside from deviations from normal listed below, subject was in all other aspects a baseline-normal human. Although no verifiable personal identification was found on the subject at the time of death, circumstantial evidence indicates that she was an American of approximately 19 years of age.

Subject was a "Type Silver" infectious hazard, limited to organisms of single-cell or simpler complexity. Subject possessed immunity to all forms of bacterial and viral infections, as well as the ability to extract bacteria and viruses from infected individuals and cultivate any such organism capable of infecting a human being within her own body. Subject also possessed the ability to deliver said infectious agents to other individuals by airborne aerosol distribution.

At the time of liquidation, subject was host to over one thousand infectious agents, including Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), several dozen strains of influenza, as well as several instances of E. coli and bubonic plague.

Liquidation: Subject was first encountered in mainland China during a SARS epidemic, where she was seen passing through quarantine wards engaging in close contact with an infected individual. Individual was categorized as a Level 0 person of interest when the aforementioned infectee later recovered from their illness at an unusually rapid pace.

Subject was later encountered in Africa during an outbreak of Ebola "Zaire." Again, subject was seen engaging in close contact with an infected individual who later recovered from what is normally a fatal stage of Ebola infection. GOC Assessment Team "Jellybean" made initial contact with the subject at her hotel room in Johannesburg, South Africa. Subject then caused the death of team leader "Cotton" by rapid-onset necrotizing fasciitis, at which point the remaining team members fired upon the subject with their sidearms, terminating her life.

Subject's hotel room was declared a Level 4 Biohazard threat, and a WHO rapid-response team was dispatched to secure and sterilize the area. Further investigation of the subject's belongings revealed a personal manifesto, the text of which is reproduced below. It is believed that the manifesto was intended to be released after a planned release of the subject's infectious payload in an unknown city in Germany.

As no verifiable personal information was found on the subject at the time of her death, no Information Control measures are required. The case file was closed on █/█/██.

Appendix 1: Text of Personal Manifesto

Dear Fat Cats, Assholes, Sheeple, and Oligarchs,

You see now what one angry girl can do, right? You see now what happens when an entire country forgets about the things they did? Six million Jewish lives scream out for vengeance, and Germany lives on, fat and happy, drinking the blood of the children they killed. Not today. Today those Nazi fascists have gotten a taste of their own medicine. And you're next.

You can't stop me. You can't control me. I'm everyone and everything. If you don't do what I say, Germany is going to just be the start. There's only one way to prevent it: STOP ACTING LIKE ASSHOLES AND START GIVING A SHIT.

1. There are too many poor people in the world living on stale rice and muddy water while fat rich bitches throw away half their mongolian barbecue trays at the food court at the mall. This has to stop. No one should be hungry, and the rich fucks need to be dragged out into the street and hanged.

2. What did whales ever do to those Japanese assholes anyway? If the Japanese CANNIBALS don't stop MASSACRING THE WHALES, then Tokyo's going to think a nuclear bomb got dropped on it AGAIN.

3. STOP THE GLOBAL WARMING NOW. Why should oil companies profit off of the SLOW STRANGULATION OF OUR MOTHER EARTH? No one needs a car anyway. BAN GREENHOUSE GASSES RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE GOING TO SEE WHAT IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOU CAN'T BREATHE AND THE TEMPERATURE RISES.

None of this is hard. All it requires is that you give a FUCKING SHIT and stop acting like a TOTAL ASSHOLE to each other.

I'm watching you. And I'm waiting.

VECTOR.

The document was signed with a crudely hand-drawn picture of a biohazard symbol.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License