Spreadsheets & Railcars
rating: +8+x

I can't breathe.

I can't see.

There's cold flesh pressing me. I sense blue skin and ice curling into death around me.

The stench is unbearable.

Please. I just want to see again. Let me breathe air one more time.

Let me smell her hair. Just let me look one more time.

I just wanna see again

I just wanna see


I

one


wannacry




Wannsee































"Conference is tonight, don't forget. Oh, while I'm here, wanted to get back to you on those logistics reports. You saved two whole cents per? That's so crazy."

"Yeah! I dug out the actual blueprints for the cars, and the separators, y'know, and padding, it, it was really getting-"

Doesn't matter how. If crazy Dana from D-Class Logs & Deplo is finally gonna get off our asses, that's enough for one week. Maybe there'll be a nice bonus in it for you too, if they can leave well enough alone and not let perfect be the enemy of good."

"Gee! You think so? I'm just glad I could pitch in, do my part, y'know? For the cause."

"Hey now, don't get too full of yourself. You still have to come back on-site tomorrow and do it all again, don't forget that. But people are talking about you. I'll make sure they don't stop, if you can keep delivering."

"Yes sir!"

"Attaboy. Now get back to work."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License