SPC-5306
rating: +27+x

NOTICE FROM THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE COORDINATION AND PROJECTS OPERATION COMMAND OFFICE

The following document is DEEP SECRET, any personnel reading this document without 0S clearance will be considered selachian sympathizers and subsequently punched.

Search, Punch, Conquer.

Project #: SPC-5306

Selachian Pugnātorial Capabilities: The SPC-5306 project is to combat the growing selachian threat by instilling distrust between selachian entities. SPC-5306 instances will also be able to recover vital information for the Centre, such as selachian movement patterns and hunting formations.

Project Component(s): SPC-5306 instances are 7-Nu class selachian entities modified with standard human-to-selachian pugilism implements. The project uses previously punched selachian entities, with the punch receivers removed, and combines them with human pugilism and neural units. Once the SPC-5306 instances are prepared, they must undergo specialized pugnātorial training to blend in with the selachian forces.

Augmentation Summary: The SPC-5306 project was proposed by Robert Gair, notable Centre inventor, who had made many previous SPC projects. Bellow are a series of cmail exchanges that lead up to the creation of SPC-5306.





Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License