Somewhere Out There

12th of August, 1985

Somewhere within the forests 14 kilometers east of Augustów, Poland

"Daniel! Daniel!"

Daniel Asheworth violently woke up in response to Rivera's voice. He tried to catch the vaguely escaping thought of the memory of his last dream. All he remembered was the vague memory of a woman covered in red shouting for his help, telling him he was running out of time. It… it wasn't a nightmare, no, but there was definitely something… weird about it. Something vaguely offputting — a feeling he couldn't describe with rational words, but a feeling that felt similar to staring at a photo of someone you knew ages ago. What that meant, he did not know.

He shook his head and stood up from the ground, grabbing her hand with one hand and his back with the second. Sleeping on the ground for the last two months almost every single night wasn't exactly the most comfortable option, but ever since he was rescued from the unfair trial, he had no choice but to follow his saviors where they asked him to come along.

They called themselves "Triumviraté" — or, rather, they called themselves a rogue part of the Triumviraté. Even if they were still connected in some ways to the Fae terrorist group wanting to resurrect Queen Mab and bring their long-gone monarchy upon the entire world again, their goals were much different. Ailbié Tier'ney, the Fae with whom Asheworth had the best contact from the entire ten-person squad, and the person responsible for his rescue didn't tell him much, but from he was told they served some nature goddess, bringing the goals of the Triumviraté in a much less violent and more peace-oriented way. He was skeptical at first, but when they showed no signs of aggression towards him, and said they wanted only one thing in return for them liberating him and his friends — a talk with their deity — he had no choice but to accept their request.

He was suddenly snapped out of his half-awake trance by Rivera snapping her fingers in front of him.

"Come on, we still have Cornwell to wake up," she pointed towards the sleeping man on the ground with her head. "They're not going to wait for us."

She and Cornwell were even more skeptical than him when they helped them get out of the courtroom — he didn't fault them though. First, they were made to believe he was using them to help their enemy, Nowak, and then were quite literally kidnapped by the Fae (even if that was the only way to force them to come with them). They said their goddess told them to bring these two too. They didn't know why — all they needed to do was listen. Thankfully though, both Rivera and Cornwell quickly came to fully believe Asheworth in the fact he was innocent.

He blinked thrice again, realizing he's been standing still for a while now. Shaking his head, he proceeded to look around himself, trying to find the exit from the cave. The dry place in which they slept was not very large, but big enough to fit the thirteen people their pilgrimage consisted of. All around it, members of the group were waking up, reading everything for the final part of their journey. From within the group, Tier'ney emerged, coming towards Asheworth with a couple of quick steps of ver long legs.

Ve shook ver head with a slight smile, showing him with ver hand to come along. They were almost there.

It was time to go.

* * *

He didn't know where exactly they were, but he knew one thing — it was beautiful.

The forests they walked through during their two-month-long journey weren't anomalous, but they felt… different. Asheworth couldn't exactly say why, but they felt somehow more natural. The trees somehow felt bigger, healthier, greener, and the waters felt quicker, cleaner, and happier, like they were untainted by the touch of humans. He'd always heard Fae found parts of the forests nobody else could and walked through the secret paths they offered alone as the Children of the Forest they were, but he'd never really believed it. Until now.

The paths they walked down were something different. They felt like they were right, as opposed to the human ways which felt wrong, whatever that meant. He saw it even in the behavior of his Fae companions, walking through the lands like they were their home. He had a lot of experience with Fae, and they never acted like that. Not in normal forests, at least.

"Heeelloooo?" He suddenly realized Ailbié was standing in front of him, waving ver hand in front of his face. "What is up with you today?"

He blinked twice, finally starting to react. "I… I haven't slept well. That's all."

"Mhm. Sure." Ve rolled ver eyes. "What's on your mind?"

"I… eugh, fine," he sighed. "I feel like we're wasting time coming here."

"Oh?"

They walked across a bridge crossing a large river running beneath them. The sound of the water flowing was even louder than the ever-present sounds of the forest following their pilgrimage around.

"I know that talk is nothing when compared to you saving our lives, but I'm just… I'm worried Nine is up to something."

"Aren't all your Overseers up to something?"

"Well, they were. Before whatever the hell blew Overwatch Command up. But she's always been… off," he exhaled air sharply. "I don't know. It might just be me being insane. But I think she's up to no good."

Even though their main concern, Damien Nowak, was already dead, he couldn't shake off the feeling that something wrong was happening within the Foundation. But it's not like he'd ever had to return there, though. Since he was practically considered a traitor by everyone aside from two of his friends, the only choice he really had was to either join the group he was following after he talked with their goddess or… he didn't know, actually. He didn't think of what he should do.

Ve shrugged. "After you're done talking with Her, you'll be free to do whatever you want. Including chasing your insane leaders."

He didn't respond. Instead, he tried changing the topic.

"Speaking of which, how long do we have left? Yesterday it was 'close', and, well, you know…"

He didn't remember any of the routes they walked down during their journey, but it was by intent. Each day, their leaders cast something akin to a self-made amnestic on them (him, Rivera, and Cornwell, that was), removing the details of their route from their minds. The memory of each day was left, though — so it wasn't exactly that big of a problem. Asheworth could resist them, of course — it was a simple spell at best, so nothing too hard to counter with a few words of power — but he didn't think knowing the location of this specific place was a good idea. Even if the chance of returning to the Foundationas personnel was slim, it was still there — and he very much didn't want to make it even smaller by having such information.

"Today is also "close,"" ve snarkily replied, correcting the ever-falling red berrett on ver head. "We should be there before sunset."

"Alright."

They walked a little longer together, crossing more rivers and craters in silence. Neither spoke, listening to the ever-present sounds of the forest — birds sang a little happier, to an audience that was just a little more peaceful. Few moments later though, it disappeared as another member of the group called Tier'ney for something. With an apologetic smile, ve walked away as ver long green hair fluttered in response to the strong winds of the region. Even if he never cared for such things, he had to admit ve was really beautiful.

Not wanting to disturb a passionate debate Rivera and Cornwell, he continued walking alone in silence. As the rays of a setting sun in the distance reached his eyes, he squinted slightly, noticing a rather large hill sitting atop the horizon. Looking more closely around himself, he noticed something more — the path they were walking down was leading directly towards it.

The hill wasn't gigantic, but it was big enough to feel slightly out of place. Flora around it felt much denser to the point of unnatural, swarming the mound like bees to honey. Trees, bushes, roots, and vines covered it in a thick wall, almost impenetrable to untrained legs. Atop it though, was something that felt much more off than anything else.

A single oak tree, much larger than normal trees are. But size wasn't what was off about it — he felt like the tree was watching him, always at the borders of his vision, no matter what he did, observing each of his moves.

He shivered.

* * *

"Close your eyes."

"Are you serious? What are we, twelve?"

Grimacing, ve rolled her eyes. "I'm not asking you to close your eyes for you to not see the opening ritual — I know you could feel irregardless. I'm asking you to do so because it would quite literally burn your human eyes out."

"…Oh."

Standing at the bottom of the hill they were walking towards just seconds later, he sighed. The road ended at the foot of a steep cliff, like it was trying to penetrate the dirt wall and continue into the inside of the hill. Though around it, the foliage was still visibly denser than in normal forests, one could see that it was much less dense than in the remainder of the almost swarmed hill. The ground was similarly unusual — the natural dirt path they were following was much more trampled the closer it came to the hill.

Not wanting to prolong the process, he told the rest of his team to close their eyes and soon after he too followed his own instruction. Just as his eyelids covered his eyes, he felt an itching feeling near them, like someone was scratching the nerves underneath his eyeballs. Resisting the urge to open them as best as he could, he subconsciously felt the bindings running the ritual through. Like roots of a tree around him, they sprouted with thaumaturgic energy, coming together to form one spell. He felt a hinge of some kind of other magic within it, though; like a good chef feels one ounce too much of salt within his dish, he felt something intervene in the normal flow of the standard location-concealing ritual it was. Like someone, nay, something, was helping the caster.

He shook his head, getting rid of the feeling; he didn't want to get in more trouble than he already had to go through. When he felt the rather warm feeling from casting just moments before feeling a touch of a hand on his cheek, he opened his eyes to a smiling Tier'ney. Before them, the previously rock-hard wall of the hill was now a widely-opened entrance, from which a warm light was illuminating the long corridor leading inside. He audibly exhaled.

"So, we're here?"

"Here you indeed are," ve said, taking the first step forward towards the tunnel. With ver hand, ve showed him to come forward. "Come on. You made it this far, you might as well get it over with." Ve was visibly not enthralled about the idea of their mission ending, though. He saw it in ver big, black eyes, no matter how much ve tried to hide it.

He inhaled, blinking twice.

He took the first step forward.

* * *

He lost his breath for a second.

The cave was gigantic, beyond anything he'd ever seen. If he had to approximate its size, he didn't think he'd honestly even be able to do it justice. When they initially approached the hill, he guessed their base within had to be some spacial anomaly due to its small size, but he'd never guess it'd be this large.

"I…" he tried to speak weakly, looking around himself. The entirety of the cavern was filled with numerous structures similar to scaffoldings and bridges, joining the many levels of the place together in one chaotic yet weirdly harmonic manner. Crates, beds, barrels, torches, wooden columns, entire houses built in the walls of it, all of it filled with hundreds, if not thousands of Fae walking around the structure — it was too much to comprehend so easily. He quickly realized all of this is accompanied by a gigantic waterfall in the distance, filling the place with its sea-like noise and the smell of salt, accompanying the everpresent sounds and smells of a lively city. "Wo… woah."

Tier'ney smiled, noticing his reaction. "A little too much, isn't it?" The rest of the group of Foundation personnel had a similar reaction.

"Y-Yeah." He continued standing there, not knowing what to really say. "I… you live in here?"

Ve chuckled. "We indeed do. Treat it as a base of operations functioning as a home, I suppose. Here's the only place we can talk to Her, so it's only natural we live here, isn't it?"

He didn't answer, instead continuing to behold the place. Despite the everpresent Fae-made structures, the cavern still found plenty of space for plenty of flora. From within its wall, ceiling, and even the floor — it was practically bursting with greenery. Looking around himself once again, he noticed another Fae — not a part of the group that came with them — was talking to Tier'ney near them in a version of their dialect he didn't understand. It was much rougher than the normal smooth-sounding Fae languagae. All he saw was the other nodding and walking away.

Ailbié started to walk towards the waterfall in the distance, showing him to come along with ver hand. "Come on, She said she's ready to meet"

"Wh-what about my friends?" He looked at them standing behind him. They were still marveling at the place's look.

"Don't worry. My friends will make sure they will have something to eat and drink. All you have to do is come along. She'll be waiting for you."

Ve walked directly towards the waterfall, not making sure if he'd follow ver. Because ve knew he would.

Coming closer towards the water, he noticed ve walked directly through it, like ve ignored it completely. Through a large but shallow pond surrounding it he followed, finally coming before the wall of water ve crossed seconds before. He took a deep breath, and entered through.

* * *

Opening his eyes again, he realized he was no longer standing knee-deep in the cold waters of the pond, instead looking at a much, much smaller cave with a much, much smaller pond with a waterfall and some flora. It didn't feel like a cave, but, rather, a room in a cave. There wasn't much aside from a small table with items he couldn't recognize from the two meters he was standing away, a mat near it, and the small pond, overgrown with similarly unrecognizable flora.

He blinked, realizing Tier'ney was gone and that he was alone in the stony room, not really sure what to do. He thought he'd enter through to some gigantic and over-the-top throneroom, not a hermit's dwelling. He'd go back through the waters still humming behind him, but something deep inside him made him feel like going back would be a bad idea — he had to do something here. He knew that, deeply.

Sighing, he came closer to the table, giving what it held a look. A vase with ash he didn't recognize, an empty metal bowl, a mortar, stone knife, and two leaves — one entirely black and one entirely white. He looked at them and at the pond silently, trying to understand what he's supposed to do as hard as he could. He looked at the weird plants sprouting out of the water and near it, touching them with his hand. He realized they were rather sharp, but too late. And as a steady flow of blood flew out of his palm onto the water, staining it like ink a sheet of paper, he suddenly knew what he had to do.

Those clever bastards.

He quickly rushed to the table in the middle of the cave, grabbing the knife with passion burning inside him. It's been a while since he felt the flame of alchemy within him, but it looked like it returned, for a brief moment. He cut the reeds coming out of the water with the dagger-like a chef cuts fresh carrots with a knife, letting the metal bowl be his frying pan. Invoking a cold flame from within his palm, he made his hand into a torch, sprinkling some of the ash in the vase atop it like salt. Wham — the white leaf was gone, reduced to mere dust sprinkling with energy. Wham — so was the black one, turning into a sludgy paste he tasted with the tip of his tongue.

Spicy. Good.

With a few more cuts of the flowers he got from near the waterfall, he threw the petals into the mortar with the remainder of the ash, mixing them together. He threw everything into the bowl again, and with a hand as cold as ice itself he touched it, only to ignite it again, closing his eyes.

When he opened them again, he saw butterflies near him, swarming him like flies. They were coming from the bowl into the air. He smiled, realizing the ritual was done. Seconds later, they disappeared like they were never there, revealing a rapidly color-changing liquid sitting at the bottom of the container.

He knew what he had to do.

Sitting on the mat, he put his tongue into the bowl, trying to feel its temperature — with these kinds of magic, it was never certain what it would come out as.

Cold, nice.

He took a deep breath and drank the liquid.

* * *

It was white. Everything around him was white.

He felt like he'd just woken up from a dream — a very good dream, but still a dream. Trying to find where he'd woken up though, he realized he's standing in a purely white plain, reaching as far as he could see. No sky, no ground, no nothing — just a purely white world, like a sheet of paper to a two-dimensional being. In the distance though, he could see a black dot; something he wasn't quite sure was there until he really squinted, but something he felt was there. He felt it, deep within his soul.

He took a step, fearing he'd fall down, but nothing like that happened — instead, his boot felt the sand-like ground this reality offered, allowing him to easily take another step. Then another. And then yet another.

Soon after, the black dot previously almost invisible was now a large tree, sprouting like nothing he'd ever seen; from its roots to its branches, everything about it felt… alive. Not just living, but alive like it itself was life. He didn't know what that meant, but he knew it was beautiful — like he was staring at nature itself in the eyes.

He then realized he wasn't alone.

He realized this when he noticed someone was sitting under the tree — or, rather, within the tree, like they were a part of it. A woman with skin like the tree's bark and green hair as long as the branches of the tree, greeting him with her eyes as blue as the sky. He stopped walking towards her, slightly confused.

"Hello, Daniel," she said with a towering yet gentle voice. It filled his very being, making sure to be heard.

"I… what…" he tried to say in a panicked voice, suddenly intimidated by the entity's presence, trying to make sense of where he is. He knew the ritual would transport him to where he was supposed to meet Her, whoever She was, but he very much didn't expect this. "Who… who are you…? What do you want from me?"

She smiled in a calm and almost loving expression. "Oh, Daniel," she chuckled. "Please, there's no reason to be afraid. Come on, don't worry." She showed him to come closer.

He backed off a little, extending his arm in front of the woman. He tried to invoke a flame into it, only to realize magic doesn't exist here — not that he couldn't simply use the spell, no, it was like magic itself was absent from this dimension. He panicked.

She sighed. "Oh, please. No… no need for that." She looked him directly in the eyes. Seconds later, he knew there was really nothing to worry about.

He came closer, putting his arm back where it belonged, calming himself. His previously racing mind was now much more peaceful, like it was his mother herself that came to him. He sat down near the woman among the tree's branches, taking off his runed gloves. He touched the roots and leaves around him with a fascination of a child, like they were something special. In some regard, they were — they felt so much greener and much more alive than normal leaves. Not anomalously, no; it was like they were the only right and truly alive ones, as opposed to the ones touched by humans.

"Who… who are you, really?"

She smiled again, chuckling a little. "And who do you think I am?"

"A… goddess of sorts, I think." She nodded. "A… a goddess of nature, I imagine, leading this Triumviraté as its shadow queen, manipulating reality through your little dimension where nobody can reach you. You called me here to recruit me and my friends to this game of yours, wanting us to be nothing more than your pawns." He looked her directly into her eyes. "Am I correct?"

She burst out in a burst of genuine laughter, smiling. Looking at him, she corrected her hair, stopping it from obstructing her vision.

"Oh, that is golden!" She shouted to the white heavens above them, bursting out again.

"Why are you—"

"Oh, Daniel! Daniel, my sweet, sweet child. I'm no demon. I'm your mother."

"She's been dead for over—'

She rolled her eyes. "No, I don't mean your mother. I mean the mother of all of this." She looked around herself, stretching her long arms, showing the horizon in the distance. "I'm called by many names, Daniel. Sometimes, I'm Gaia. Sometimes I'm Earth itself. Sometimes I'm just nature. And, you know, I really love your species. Even when you do what you do." She finished in a slightly sadder manner.

"E-Earth?" He didn't really know what to say. "What do you mean by "killing"—"

She sighed. "Don't worry about it. I didn't call you here to make a forgotten goddess happy." She suddenly turned serious. "I called you here because my children are in danger."

He looked at her with a confused and a little intimidated expression. "What… what do you mean? Something big? I don't think I'm the best person to deal with this—"

"Oh, you're the only one that can deal with this, Daniel. This isn't about some monster that will kill your poisonous cities, it's about the end. The End, rather." She stood up. "It's about the End of all that is, the End of creation. The Beast, Red, whatever you call it. And you're the only one that can stop this."

"I… I killed Nowak. I ended this. I—"

"You did. But the Beast isn't dead," she touched his arm. "She's still out there. Nine is out there, Daniel."

His eyes turned fully open. "Does that mean…" his voice turned weak.

"I don't know. I wish I did, but I don't," she paused for a second. "My point is your Overseer is preparing for the End of all that is. She knows how to undo the two more Seals required for her to harvest the full power of the Beast, and when she does…" She sadly chuckled. "You need to stop her, as quickly as you can."

"But… if it's so urgent then couldn't you've just told me anywhere else? I could have used the two months it took me to come here to—"

She sighed again. "I needed you to come here directly."

"What? Why?"

She grabbed his second arm. "She knows how to harvest the Beast. She knows how to use it, how to become an avatar for the pure power it possessed whilst still maintaining control. She knows how to utilize that power to do whatever she pleases. And you can do the same."

"What do you mean?"

"Within you, there's the power of creation. Of Blue. Of Father. Within you, there's the wisdom of tens of generations that used it before you to fight the darkness of the Beast. You need to know how to control it. And I'll show you how."

She gently touched his forehead with her right hand, like she was checking his temperature. And that's when he felt it.

An explosion within his mind, nay, his soul — he suddenly felt the god within him, coming there, in that very moment, to be truly a part of him. They merged together, and, for a second, they were one. He opened his eyes, touching his forehead. It felt like it was burning, and he knew it had a blueish mark on it, despite not seeing it. He just knew it.

"What… what was that…?"

"It's what you can become when you really want to. Your magic is strong, but the Beast is beyond strength. But it isn't beyond you two combined. Using yourself to channel the magic of creation itself, you can overpower it. Become the hole and the key, Daniel. Become one, and kill it. Kill it before it can kill you."

"I… I don't know how I would…"

"You will know when you will have to, she sighed. "They are waiting for you. Don't fail them."

He suddenly felt like he had to wake up now, despite his own will wanting him to stay there.

"Where should I go? What do I need to do to destroy her?"

She smiled. "You'll know in time. Don't worry."

He tried to say anything before he would walk out of the horizon. "I swear I'll come back. I swear I'll fix this world. I swear I'll get others to fix everything with me. I'm sorry, I—"

"Go now. They're waiting for you."

And then he woke up.

* * *

He opened his eyes for the millionth time this day.

He was no longer within the cave, instead laying inside a bed inside some house. He wasn't quite sure whose it was, but he was sure the building was one of those within the cavern. Around him, Cornwell, Tier'ney, and Rivera were standing closely, as if awaiting his awakening.

"Is… is everything alright? Did you talk to her?" Rivera asked, touching the suddenly noticed rune upon his forehead. "What… is that?"

He scratched his neck. "Where… where am I?" He asked in a rough voice. "What happened?"

"You've been in that cave for two whole days. We had to get your body out here by force or else you'd have died," she sighed. "Is everything alright?"

In response to a sudden headache, he closed his eyes with a grimace. "No, nothing is alright. We need to hurry." He tried to stand up, only for the other to try to stop him.

"You need to get rest."

"I don't need rest." He looked at his forehead. "Not with this. And not while Na— Nine is out there."

"Nine?"

"O5-9. We need to stop her. Gather your things as quickly as possible," he looked at Tier'ney. "And you, gather all your people near the waterfall. I have something to tell them."

"What? Why the… hurry?" Ve asked.

"I'll answer everything as quickly as possible. Just… please call them. This can't wait."

Ve nodded without asking further questions, and ran out of the room. Rivera came closer to him, confused.

"So, what do we do now? Where do we go?"

As he smirked, his eyes glowing with a faint light of blue. He touched his forehead, and felt the mark of power resting upon it. He could feel the rune, not like it was drawn atop his skin, but like it was a part of his very being. He could feel his magic suddenly increasing tenfold in power. He smiled again, and answered.

"To Site-120."

* * *

2nd of May, 1985

Overwatch Command, ██ kilometers █████ of ██████, █████

O5-9 woke up, violently. She very much didn't sleep well.

The part of her that was the mind abhorred sleep, seeing it solely as an obstacle in her finishing her plans. Sadly though, the part of her that was the body had to regularly remind her she wasn't immortal and needed rest. But if all would go well, not for long.

She gently massaged her tired eyes as she tried to remember the horrible, horrible thing that was the human body's ability to dream. Something about a man covered in blue telling her he won't leave her and that he'll come for her. It wasn't a nightmare, no — she knew them well enough — but something about it was… weird. It felt like trying to remember a memory from a childhood you only know the outlines of, trying to desperate fill it in to remember. What that meant, she did not know.

Even if it wasn't exactly the best start to a day, she knew she couldn't let emotions take a hold of her — at least not today. Ever since her best help got killed in that goddamned mistake of a trial, she had no way of calling the demon back into this world. Not until today, that was — she finally gathered everything needed for the ritual. She had to execute it perfectly — there was no margin of error here.

She was angry at herself for fucking it up so badly — she should have just killed that little mage piece of shit on the spot instead of giving him a chance of escaping. These little forest idiots escaped unharmed and she had no idea where they were thanks to them killing off her scout. But that was about to change soon.

As she started the incantation, the shadows filling the room started to move towards her, like flies to honey. They danced around the Overseer, carefully observing her until she opened her head in a gesture of power, forcing them to come together near the ritual circle. They complied — even if they wish they hadn't, the power of Red was too much even for them to handle.

Moving in a serpentine manner, they swarmed around the red suit of the demon that was her servant months ago, filling it like running water a cup. Before she could blink, the man in the red suit was standing before her like nothing happened. He tipped his fedora and slightly chuckled with a red blink in his eyes.

"Oh, he won't take it well, will he?" He slightly grinned as he noticed her face. He'd never seen it before — she didn't allow him to come close enough to allow it ever before. But she was desperate this time.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing," he grinned again. "Your inevitable meeting will be extremely interesting, that's all I'm saying, hah."

Ignoring him, she closed the tome with the spell she was using, ready to call him to finish his duty.

And that's when she felt it.

It felt as powerful as a direct call, for reasons she didn't understand — she felt that damned thaumaturgist talk to Her. She maintained regular overwatch upon all local deities of this planet — even if they tried to resist it, they couldn't possibly battle a god outside of their reality — but she never thought he'd contact one of them. From the one within the sewers, the one whose part in this reality was underneath the Factory, and the one in hell itself, he of course had to choose that one — the only one she'd have problems with fighting.

Nine felt what She told him, too. She felt as boiling rage filled her body beyond anything she'd felt in ages. So that was what those forest cretins were up to. She hoped he'd died somewhere or got murdered by the fanatics Triumviraté was, but that was apparently too much to ask for. If only that stupid fucking forest whore didn't intervene, all would be good. But of course She had to stop her plans.

Calm yourself, Nine thought, leaning on the wall with a mirror located next to her. When you finish, She will pay. Yes, She will definitely pay. She looked at her own reflection, grinning with an awful smile. But that's when she realized she wasn't looking at her own reflection.

Instead of her tall and confident pose with burning red eyes she saw a scared blond woman with big, green eyes staring directly at her. Behind her, she could see the vague silhouette of a man she recognized too well — Damien Nowak. The woman didn't move, she just… looked at her. Like she was trying to tell her something. Realizing who that was, Nine felt the rage fill her up once again. She smashed the mirror with her fist, letting out a frustrated scream.

"Are you f—" the servant tried to ask, only to be cut off by her burning-with-hatred face meeting his eyes.

"NO!"

She stood there, panting like a tired kid, filled with anger beyond what should be physically possible. She knew what she had to do.

"Find them."

"What?"

"Find that little bug of a thaumaturge and the pieces of shit he calls friends. Find them, and bring them to me, dead or alive, no matter what it takes."


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License