SCP-ZH-220

NOTICE FROM THE FOUNDATION DEPARTMENT OF MISCOMMUNICATIONS

Haren Kolva is not a member of the Foundation.

— Eli Forkley, Director, DoMC


Item #: SCP-ZH-220

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedure: Haren Kolva is prohibited from transferring the ownership of SCP-ZH-220 to anyone through gift, sale, or other legal methods. The location and condition of Haren Kolva must be tightly monitored to ensure his personal safety.

Description: SCP-ZH-220 is the house of the Foundation agent Haren Kolva located on Golden Avenue, Pine Grove Villa, Minnesota, USA. It contains a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, two washrooms, and three bedrooms. At the front door, there is a doorplate with the words 'Home of Haren Kolva' on it which cannot remove by any known method. Despite SCP-ZH-220 having undergone several ownership transfers, Haren Kolva still holds ownership of SCP-ZH-220 and the associated land. The records of ownership transfer can be found in Appendix ZH-220.A.

Haren Kolva had lived in SCP-ZH-220 from 2006 to 2009 and stopped residing regularly and continuously afterward. Currently, Haren Kolva has no living relatives1.

Addendum ZH-220.A:

The following is the record of the transfer of ownership of SCP-ZH-220 between 2006 and 2018.

Time The Reason of Transfer of Ownership
2009/04/11 Haren Kolva hit Andrew Pinch in a car accident, resulting in Andrew Pinch's death. The ownership of SCP-ZH-220 was transferred to Haren Kolva when Andrew Pinch died.
2010/08/20 Carl Pinch died in the hospital due to acute hepatitis, the ownership of SCP-ZH-220 transferred from Carl Pinch to Haren Kolva according to the order of inheritance succession.
2011/01/12 Morry Fragle sold SCP-ZH-220 to Haren Kolva after confirmed his ownership of SCP-ZH-220.
[OMITTED] [OMITTED]
2016/10/03 Kate Lehman died of natural causes at home. The ownership of SCP-ZH-220 transferred from Carl Pinch to Haren Kolva according to the order of inheritance succession.
2018/12/28 Haren Kolva broke into Miles Chen's house, and killed Miles Chen with his knife in the fight. The ownership of SCP-ZH-220 transferred to Haren Kolva.
2018/12/28 Haren Kolva shot and killed George Lehman who broke into his house with a handgun, then the ownership of SCP-ZH-220 transferred to Haren Kolva.

Haren Kolva is punished on 2018/12/29 due to the violation of the Foundation Regulations2, then the anomalous effect of SCP-ZH-220 was confirmed and being contained.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License