SCP-XXXX-J

rating: +77+x

The following Foundation document was written by multiple researchers. Originally, the document’s creator, Anderson Pale, was only asking for help with the writing process as he was strugglingassistance, but there was such a large amount of errors and corrections that had to be made that it would be considered plagiarism to only count them as editorsconsidering the quantity of corrections made, RAISA determined that it would be effectively plagiarism to credit the editors as such. Listed below is a key/legend to assist in understanding this document.

Item #: SCP-XXXX-J

Object Class: Safe Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXXX-J is to be kept to be kept at Site-251 in a standard safe class containment chamber for safe objectsfor objects that don’t do anything.at Site-251. SCP-XXXX-J needs to be checkedis to be observed is to be viewed to make sure ensure it reappears remanifests in the right place correct location. Should SCP-XXXX-J remanifest in the incorrect location, the current lead researcher (Denver Sniders) is to be contacted and Scranton Reality Anchors are to be placed in SCP-XXXX-J’s containment cell.

Description: SCP-XXXX-J is an unbranded blue electronic electric4 toothbrush with minimal wear with no signs of use. SCP-SCP-XXXX-J will disappear cease to exist demanifest every other week on every other every second Sunday for an one hour starting at 08:00AM and then it will reappear remanifest where it previously was after the hour in the previous location after 60 minutes have passed (09:00AM). SCP-SCP-XXXX-J doesn’t does not does not show anything any any anomalous effects properties other than this and can function as a normal non-anomalous toothbrush, though this is not recommended, as staff does know where it has been.56

Discovery: SCP-XXXX-J was found in Brooklyn , New York New York City, New York7 Brooklyn after it reappeared remanifested inside someonea citizen’s lungs a citizen and causing lethal respiratory failure —killed them resulting in the ceasing of life function stopping life function. Immediately following manifestation, the civilian began coughing profusely. A nearby civilian attempted to administer CPR and reported a faint vibration within the civilian's thoracic cavity. The civilian, experiencing asphyxiation resisted assistance. Several nearby individuals reported the individual as saying either "my wife's going to kill me when she sees the bill" or "my insides don't tickle when they keep me still" between coughs. Whether or not this is an additional anomalous property of SCP-XXXX-J has yet to be confirmed. MTF-Iota-35-J8 was dispatched to contain the anomaly9 after being reported to local emergency responders following the arrival of EMTs, which took several minutes, and were able to contain SCP-XXXX-J with no issue. and contained SCP-XXXX-J with no resistance or issues arising. and were able to contain SCP-XXXX-J without further complications. A non-dental cover story was made for the civilian’s respiratory failure.

If staff by any reason are feeling traumatized by reading this document, they are instructed to contact their site therapist. If a staff member has any changes they would like to make, they are encouraged to contact Anderson Pale via email to keep this thought to themselves and continue doing their work. Failure to follow these instructions will result in staff punishment of being forced to use SCP-XXXX-J to brush their teeth.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License