SCP-V1L3-J
rating: +190+x

Item #: SCP-V1L3-J

Object Class: (Not) Safe (For Work)

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-V1L3-J is locked beneath Site-75, in a vault 10 meters under the previous lowest point of Site-75. SCP-V1L3-J is to be guarded by at least two members of MTF-Eta-10 (“See No Evil”) to ensure defense of faculty from the effects of SCP-V1L3. Testing has ceased on SCP-V1L3-J due to a unanimous Ethics Council vote to prevent exposure.

Description: SCP-V1L3-J appears to be a standard slot machine adorned with pictures of various anomalies currently in Foundation containment, crudely drawn in a chibi1 style. The machine only has three spinning slot sections as opposed to the typical five. The left and right slot contain names or designations for different anomalies or prominent Foundation personnel. The middle column only contains the letter “X”.

SCP-V1L3-J’s anomalous effect manifests when $50 USD is slid into the token slot and the lever on the right side of the box is pulled downwards. This will cause the slots to spin, and a presumably random figure in the Foundation will be selected on either side. SCP-V1L3-J then enters a “hibernation state” in which the machine cannot be interacted with, and money is no longer accepted. After exactly 24 hours, a heavily folded paper or sheaf of papers emerges from the slot previously used to insert money, with handwritten words on the pages.

The paper(s), now designated SCP-V1L3-J-1, contain writing relating to the two described entities being in a budding romantic relationship with each other. These stories contain classified Foundation locations, anomalies, and personnel.

On the underside of the box is a note, scrawled in pen:

Writing is hard, so have us do it for you! Here at Wondertainment, we understand the need for good, old-fashioned romance to break up the monotony of stealing our toys. Millions of potential combinations to pique your fancy and tickle your romance bone. Happy reading!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License