SCP-PL-274
rating: +27+x

Item #: SCP-PL-274

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: All documentation on SCP-PL-274 should be retained in the form of messages sent SCP-711, so Foundation scientists may be informed of the continuous time loop in order to find a way to contain or neutralize the anomaly soon after the message is received in the past and the loop begins. Currently, the means by which the anomaly may be neutralized remain unknown.

Description: SCP-PL-274 is a temporal anomaly, located solely within room number ██ at the Cinema City cinema in the Korona shopping mall of Wrocław, Poland, taking place between the hours of ██:██ and ██:██,1 on ██/██/2022. The existence of the anomaly was confirmed by the use of anomalous devices. It is likely that the person inside the anomaly was transported to an unknown location, or that the anomaly was originally in a different reality, as attempts to disrupt the anomaly from the outside by entering the theater, or preventing access to the theater before the screening begins, had non-anomalous results. Currently, the only existing description of the anomaly from the inside is a post on the victim's Facebook profile page located inside the anomaly.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License