SCP-PL-253

rating: +65+x
Keto_fried_chicken_recipe_from_a_custom_keto_diet_plan.jpg

Chicken bought in SCP-PL-253.

Item #: SCP-PL-253

Object Class: Euclid/Eparch

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-PL-253 is supervised by Site-120 personnel, who are tasked to conduct a weekly inspection of the object in accordance with an agreement between Site-120 management and PoI-PL-253. PoI-PL-253 must not reveal its anomalous nature to civilians under any circumstances.

Description: SCP-PL-253 is a restaurant serving fried chicken and its derivatives called "Częstochowa Fried Chicken", located in Częstochowa, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland. SCP-PL-253 isn't anomalous itself, and all the products it serves are perfectly safe to eat. Testing of food purchased from SCP-PL-253 has not revealed the presence of any anomalous substances.

The owner of SCP-PL-253 (PoI-PL-253) is a common Fae (Homo sapiens sidhe). PoI-PL-253 is friendly towards Foundation staff and has agreed to conceal his nature on the condition that he can continue his business.

Addendum: SCP-PL-253 was sued on 23/10/2021 by Kentucky Fried Chicken on the grounds that the name of the premises resembled similarity to the company's registered trademark. Development of the situation is monitored.



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License