Nondescript Department Icons

Rating:

rating: +45+x

This variant theme was used for 2021 April Fool's incident, "Subpar Creative Products".

To use this theme, put the following syntax on any page:

[[include theme:crayon]]

Header banner by stormbreath. Header logo by UncertaintyCrossing.

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Permanent+Marker&display=swap');
 
div#container-wrap {
    background-image: url('https://scp-wiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/theme%3Acrayon/scribblebody_bg.png');
}
 
#header {
    background-image: url('https://scp-wiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/theme%3Acrayon/scribble-logo.png');
}
 
#header h1 a,
#header h2 span {
    font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;
}
 
#header h2 span {
     color: #cdcd48;
}
rating: +45+x
Item#: 9000
Level2
Containment Class:
esoteric
Secondary Class:
thaumiel
Disruption Class:
dark
Risk Class:
notice

Special Containment Procedures: Use them.

Description: Look with your eyes, dingus.


dept1.png

The first couple of images were really just me learning how to do SCP symbols.

dept2.png

As you can see, not very good. Just kinda eh. Nonetheless, if it happens to strike a particular authorial chord within you, feel free to use it. Plus, do note that I'm an amateur.

dept3.png

Same with this.

dept4.png

And then I realized you don't have to stay within the solid border! You could break out, establish your presence, and become the new normal. Such is the way of the wiki.

dept5.png

I start experimenting, creating something newer.

dept6.png

French Department. This was mostly a joke icon.

dept7.png

And then I started taking requests. These ones are the most realistic, and inspired by prompts instead of imagination.

dept8.png
That's a book. Anomalous education maybe?
dept9.png

Anomalous childcare. This one I would really, really enjoy if someone made it.

dept10.png

That's space! See, very grounded in reality. I was taking some Discord requests.

dept11.png

This one was inspired by Pastaphysics. Go check it out if you haven't already.

dept12.png

Fucking pattern screamers. I really, really doubt this one will ever see the light of day. I honestly don't really want to see this on the wiki any other place than this. I love me some pattern screamers, keeps the mystery alive.

dept13.png

And back to something normal for once. Yes. On a related note, this is my single favorite icon, because it's so simple and evocative. Grodyyyy!

dept14.png

Another request.

dept15.png

And then we're back to abstract. The departments people were asking me got really, really specific, and I couldn't handle them. Like Department of Environmental Sociology. Like, what the fuck?

dept16.png
And finally, my baby, Department of Atypical Persuasion. I flubbed the dimensions, so you're gonna have to deal with this as is. But this one is already in use in one of my articles, SCP-6970. Don't use this one unless it's DAP. This is seriously non-negotiable, do NOT use this unless it's for a DAP article.

Addendum: Feel free to use this (with the exception of the last image) for whatever you want! Just make sure to plug me/my author page. Even though I have ideas on what departments these SCP symbols should be used for, they're supposed to be open ended. On that note, I made all these images in ms paint.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License