SCP-MWT-J

rating: +40+x

NOTICE FROM THE FOUNDATION RECORDS AND INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATION

The following file has been affected by a known cognitohazard. Access is restricted to Level 6/MWT-J personnel innoculated against said cognitohazard. Proceed with caution.

— Maria Jones, Director, RAISA

BY MANDATE OF THE SUPERVISOR PARLIAMENT
The succesive record is Grade 6/MWT-J confidential.
Wrongful admittance is banned.
MWT-J
PIECE#: MWT-J
GRADE6
UNIVERSAL SUPERSECRET
MANAGEMENT DESIGNATION:
esoteric
AUXILLARY DESIGNATION:
apollyon
INTERUPTION DESIGNATION:
amida
DANGER DESIGNATION:
critical
Item#: {$item-number}
Level6
Containment Class:
{$container-class}
Secondary Class:
{$secondary-class}
Disruption Class:
{$disruption-class}
Risk Class:
{$risk-class}

Distinctive Management Operations: SCP-MWT-J is at present not able to be confined. Association online-network scanners are to tear down each and every sample of SCP-MWT-J, to the contrary, SCP-MWT-J samples have no end. Admission to SCP-MWT-J shall exclusively be assigned through the agency of one Grade 4/MWT-J researcher pertinent to experimentation. Human resources made vulnerable to SCP-MWT-J shall have Designation A amnestics delivered as soon as possible.

Nonsuccess to manage SCP-MWT-J will eventualize a θK-Class "Association Disorganization" scenario as the Association collapses by virtue of database and operations nonperformance as sentences and verbalizations become laborious and elongated.

Characterization: SCP-MWT-J exists as the cognitohazardous online-network page Thesaurus.com. The online-network page's cognitohazardous ramifications materialize in consequence to a human being's inceptive examination. Influenced human beings are incompetent at scribing or verbalizing without uselessly obfuscating the contents through means of the online-network page.

Appendix MWT-J.1: Supervisor Parliament Correspondence




Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License