SCP-CN-2304

Symbol-2304

Item #: SCP-CN-2304

Object Class: Thaumiel

Special Containment Procedures: Each regional department is to select one site in each country to be responsible for performing SCP-CN-2304. The site is to maintain sufficient personnel on hand to perform SCP-CN-2304 between 00:00 and 04:00 local time every day. In order to mitigate the damage caused by repeated execution of SCP-CN-2304 by personnel, it is recommended that each site rotate personnel according to the situation.

If the normal rising of SCP-CN-2304-1 is not observed following the execution of SCP-CN-2304, the site must immediately inform the Overseer Council and all sites are to be on guard for a possible veil disruption scenario emergency.

Description: SCP-CN-2304 is an anomalous ritual, developed and confirmed to be effective by the applied theology department of Site-CN-44 of the Foundation's Chinese branch. The complete steps required to perform SCP-CN-2304 are:

  1. No less than 33 people are to gather around an empty area, with no more than 1.5m between each person and the nearest other person.
  2. Each person is to hold 2 g of pure gold in their mouth and kneel down facing east.
  3. Each person uses a sharp implement made of solid gold to make a wound and draw blood (it is recommended to cut a fingertip) and draw Symbol-2304 with the resulting blood at a suitable distance in front of them.
  4. Each person holds their forehead to the drawn ritual pattern and holds the position for 30 minutes. The ceremony is then to be declared complete.

SCP-CN-2304-1 is the sun following 23/04/2021. Without intervention, the natural rising of SCP-CN-2304-1 from the east cannot be detected from any location on Earth, and the presence of SCP-CN-2304-1 cannot be sensed from any location in the Earth's atmosphere. As of now, the daily use of SCP-CN-2304 is the only way to prevent the above-mentioned anomaly.



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License