SCP-970-EX
rating: +17+x

USER: O5-9
DISPLAYING SCP-970-EX, CLEARANCE LEVEL O5

Item #: SCP-970-EX

Object Class: Explained

Special Containment Procedures: N/A

Description: SCP-970-EX was the sudden death of Level 3 researcher Dr. Amelia Jones on March 24, 1999. Dr. Jones was working in Site-46's Safe SCP wing before reporting that she felt lightheaded. She was then transported to rest in Site-46's medical bay for examination, but personnel found her deceased shortly after she laid herself down.

Dr. Jones' previous medical examinations documented her as healthy. No contact with any anomalous objects were made around the time of her death. The toxicology report revealed no poisons present in her body.

The SCP classification and investigation into SCP-970-EX was directly ordered by O5-9. Site-46 was placed under lockdown until the cause of SCP-970-EX was located, and neutralized. Safe class SCP objects were to be used to resuscitate Dr. Jones.

Addendum 970-EX-A: Notice to Site-46 from the O5 Council on March 24, 1999.

The lockdown and investigation into SCP-970-EX are no longer in effect. The document will be reclassified, and all directives from O5-9 regarding SCP-970-EX are to hereby be permanently dismissed. Dr. Jones death has been determined to be sudden arrhythmic death syndrome and does not merit further SCP status.

Addendum 970-EX-B: Notice to O5-9

What the fuck did you think you were doing, 9? You disrupted the operations of an entire site over a single researcher! On top of that you threatened the lives of several SCP objects. Absolutely unacceptable! Now the Ethics Committee is getting on our asses over it. I have arranged a disciplinary hearing with the rest of the Council. Until then your privileges have been temporarily revoked.

- O5-3








Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License