SCP-877-KO
rating: +78+x

Item #: SCP-877-KO

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: The Foundation temporarily purchased the abandoned school where SCP-877-KO is located. Foundation dispatch agents in the area prohibit civilian access to the location.

Description: SCP-877-KO is a men's lavatory located on the third floor of an abandoned school in ██████-Gun, South Gyeongsang Province.

On SCP-877-KO's exterior wall is a screen referred to as SCP-877-KO-1. SCP-877-KO-1 runs without any power source, and its activation mechanism is currently unknown.

877ko1.png

Screen of SCP-877-KO-1

SCP-877-KO-1 senses animals inside SCP-877-KO and indicates its location. When a living mammal enters SCP-877-KO, the creature is indicated with yellow pixels on SCP-877-KO-1's screen. Examples are shown in the addendum.

Below SCP-877-KO-1 is a text that reads:

Notice them. — Midnight Club



Addendum: Below is the experiment log of SCP-877-KO.

Experiment: A stray cat (Felis catus) captured in the vicinity entered SCP-877-KO.

Result:
877ko2.png

No abnormality was observed from the cat.


Experiment: D-7910 was sent into SCP-877-KO.

Result:

877ko3.png

No abnormality was observed, but D-7910 reported that reported that SCP-877-KO's inside felt ominous.


Experiment: Researcher Kim Damgi, Agent Shin Bora, and Researcher Shin Wolju of the Spacial Anomalies Department entered SCP-877-KO for research purposes.

Results:

877ko4.png

Screen at time of entry. The two-pixel figure is Agent Shin entering SCP-877-KO.


877ko5.png

Screen during research.


No abnormalities were observed. Researcher Kim reported a stench of something rotting.

Results: No fluctuations in reality or alterations in physics were observed inside SCP-877-KO. How SCP-877-KO-1 senses what is happening inside is unknown.


Experiment: A dead brown rat (Rattus norvegicus) was placed inside SCP-877-KO.

Result:

877ko6.png




Addendum 2: Led by the Site-09K Spatial Anomalies Department and the Technologies Department, destructive analysis of SCP-877-KO was done to check its anomaly.

Under the removed floor were 59 dead bodies. All of the bodies were in the state of post-skeletonization, and some showed signs of injuries such as bone fractures. The bodies were transported to Site-09K, and identification is underway in cooperation with the National Paranormal Emergency Service.

877ko7.png

Agent Shin removing the floor tile to recover the last remaining corpse.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License