SCP-7967

rating: +84+x

Item #: SCP-7967

Object Class: Thaumiel Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-7967 is to be indefinitely maintained and used by the Foundation to produce Akiva Radiation for use in various religious based projects.

SCP-7967 is no longer to be maintained and to be stored in Containment Sector-54, located within Reliquary Area-27. In light of the data implied by the object's behavior, this file is restricted to Clearance 5/DoTT personnel.

Description: SCP-7967 is a device developed by the Department of Tactical Theology in 2003. It was designed to harvest the abnormally high amount of Akiva Radiation that is produced when a human being dies.

SCP-7967 functions through the theory that before entering an afterlife, a being tends to worship at greatly increased levels, a result of attempting to enter a positive afterlife and contemplating one's mortality.

This energy tends to dissipate shortly after the subject's death. SCP-7967 functions by tracking these events and using Wozny-Hellman Worship Sinks to absorb it successfully.


Addendum


SCP-7967 has been deemed to be nonfunctional and has gathered no Akiva Radiation in the two months since its activation. This is believed to be a result of the fact that although during this period approximately 11,000,000 humans have become corpses, none of them have died.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License