SCP-7945
rating: +4+x

Item#: 7945
Level2
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
keneq
Risk Class:
warning

SPECIAL CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES


SCP-7945-A instances shall be kept within a specialized animal containment unit situated at Site-39, confined within an empty glass container with a minimum dimension of 30 x 30 x 30 cm.

Gecko.jpg

SCP-7945-1 (A)

The container must be fitted with an airtight lid, supplying a constant stream of oxygen via a fine mesh. The glass container shall be situated within an equally hermetic chamber, equipped with passive infrared sensors (PIR) distributed throughout the ceiling, walls, and floor.

Containment procedures for SCP-7945 are to be executed with emphasis placed on preventing instances from reproducing. The containment chamber shall maintain a constant temperature of 65°F. In the event of any reproduction, any offspring, designated SCP-7945-1 (B) (or SCP-7945-B) must be terminated and incinerated immediately. The maximum number of SCP-7945-A instances allowed under Site-39 containment is strictly limited to four (4) at any given time.

Containment of SCP-7945-1 instances are to be monitored by no less 4 than personnel, which must undergo a monthly examination by a memetic/psychologic expert. The personnel must be rotated with other 5 personnel teams.


DESCRIPTION


SCP-7945 is an anomalous subspecies of gecko that closely resembles Lepidodactylus lugubris, commonly known as the Mourning gecko. SCP-7945 instances and their clones display typical behavior for their non-anomalous counterparts, therefore, SCP-7945 reproduces through parthenogenesis1. The reproductive activity of SCP-7945 is, however, significantly higher.

Notably, organisms which come into contact with SCP-7945 are subject to a metamorphosis that results in an imprecise replica of the anomaly due to SCP-7945-3 [Information about SCP-7945-3 is hereby reclassified due to security concerns]2. The process may produce malformed mutations, denominated SCP-7945-2. Experiments indicate that animal organisms display a higher success rate in transforming into SCP-7945 instances than members of other kingdoms.


DISCOVERY ADDENDUM


SCP-7945 was first identified in 1987 on the island of Tokunaga, following reports of a radical increase in the Lepidodactylus Lugubris population by local field biologists.

A collaborative investigation between the Department of Fish and Wildlife and the University of Maui confirmed the reports, and the incident was covered in scientific publications such as National Geographic. Not only that, but private individuals reported unusual events related to SCP-7945. This garnered the attention of the Foundation, which assigned a team, led by Agent Meyster Smiles, who was chosen for his years of experience in both the field and the office.

Following log is from an interview performed by Agt. Meyster Smiles, disguised as a psychologist, with Johnathan Whilestone.


Video log


<Start of log>

Agt. Smiles: Good day, Mr. Whilestone. I'm Dr. Smiles, your psychologist. (extends his hand for a handshake, which Whilestone hesitates to) I understand from our records that you've been under a lot of stress. Ain't that correct?

Johnathan whilestone: (shakes Dr. Smiles' hand) Yes, sure

Agt. Smiles: Ok, please take a seat (Whilestone hesitates, then sits). Could'you explain to me how you've slept for the past week?

Johnathan Whilestone: Oh, well, my sleep wasn't really good, I mean, I've been staying up most nights, like, either wandering around my apartment, reading, or just eating, which… I know, is a shame

Agt. Smiles: (takes notes) Don't you worry, it's normal (chuckles), I ain't anxious myself and I chunk alotta3 food when I get the opportunity.

Johnathan Whilestone: Oh, you don't look like it.

Agt. Smiles: Thanks, but I do a lot of exercise.

[Johnathan Whilestone attempts to smile while nodding nervously]

Agt. Smiles: (scribbles in his notebook) Right, so could you elaborate on these nightmares?

Johnathan Whilestone: (Hesitates and gazes at his left) Um yeah, I mean usually it's…. there's this huge crowd of people, I can make out several of my friends' faces, and it's hot. I'm there, standing in the middle. Then… uh, they transform into monsters…, then… then they chase me, screaming (shakes) and… and, they want me to come to them, to…to turn me into one of them… "Become me, become me," they all scream behind me, then I fall and wake up, sweating my soul off.

Agt. Smiles: I see, they're quite (coughs softly)… the bunch. Say, have you shared these nightmares with anyone, perhaps a partner?

Johnathan Whilestone: Oh, no, I'm actually single… I mean, pretty much alone at home, except for when my friends come over to have a drink and spend the night… Besides, no… I mean, I told no one.

Agt. Smiles: (nods) How old are you?

Johnathan Whilestone: Uhm… 25. 26 in july…

Agt. Smiles: (takes notes) Aha, ok. I'll tell you what, so far, I don't think anything's wrong, or at least seriously wrong. It's normal with your age.

Johnathan Whilestone: Really? But I'm not a teenager anymore.

Agt. Smiles: (sighs) Yeah, but it… you know, varies between individuals. It could also be something else. Do you have a job, or somethin'?

Johnathan Whilestone: Well, right now, I'm studying law, just like most members of my fammily.

Agt. Smiles: That stressful? I assume so but I've only studied clinical science and such, which I'll say is stressful enough.

Johnathan Whilestone: I mean, sorta. I have no problem at studying but I have been struggling for some time, so I guess that might have contributed.

(Smiles scratches his chin, slightly impacient, but without losing his friendly manner)

Agt. Smiles: Yes, it could've. But tell me, before we continue, I would like to know if there's been somethin' else that… might've caused your malbeing.

Johnathan Whilestone: I don't get what you mean, sir.

Agt. Smiles: I mean some kind of… trauma or something else that causes you distress when thinking about it.

(Whilestone sighs nervously and sits back, crossing his arms)

Johnathan Whilestone: Why would it matter?

Agt. Smiles: Well, it could happen that you're suffering some degree of PTSD, which stands for-

Johnathan Whilestone: I know what that is

Agt. Smiles: Yeah, uhm, this doesn't of course mean that you be havin' it, I don't even think it's the case, but I need to verify so the diagnosis is right.

Johnathan Whilestone: (hesitates, shaking one of his legs nervously) Ok

Agt. Smiles: Mr. Whilestone. I am my mama's son. I can see when people are hiding somethin'.

(Smiles leans forward in his chair, staring at Whilestone)

Agt. Smiles: Look, it ain't nothing to be afraid of, I won't judge ya or make fun of you or anything of that sort. This is my job, understand?

Whilestone stares at the desk in silence

Johnathan Whilestone: (pauses, gazing at the desk before looking at Dr. Smiles' eyes) Do you remember those nightmares I mentioned earlier?

Agt. Smiles: Yeah, what about them?

Johnathan Whilestone: (hesitates) I mean… This might sound like, strange, but those nightmares… they're like, not just nightmares. They, uh, happened.

(Smiles makes a slight, unvoluntary scowl)

Agt. Smiles: They happened? Like, in reality?

Johnathan Whilestone: (distant) Yes.

Agt. Smiles: Ok, um… explain yaself then.

Johnathan Whilestone: (lowers his voice) Uh… A few months ago, my brother Peter and I were sailing near Toku Island in Hawaii on his yacht. We're like both into camping, so we decided to spend a night there. He always had tents on the yacht for our summer sailing trips, you know?

(Smiles sits back and nods)

Agt. Smiles: Sounds fun, what then?

Johnathan Whilestone: Well you see, we set up camp, had some drinks from the yacht, and, like, went to sleep… Then… (begins tapping on the table and speaks with trembling voice) um… I woke up in the middle of the night by a scream…

Agt. Smiles: A scream? Whatcha mean?

(Whilestone begins tapping his fingers on the table)

Johnathan Whilestone: Yes… I mean, my brother… I don't know, I just don't know what happened with him, but he… I looked over to him and… he was like, convulsing on the floor, screaming and like, kicking around with his feet…

(Agt. Smiles takes notes and gets his chair closer to Whilestone, who is shaking)

Agt. Smiles: Don't worry, Jonathan take your time. Tell me when you're ready.

(Whilestone sobs softly)

Johnathan Whilestone: He… his body changed… it inflated like a ballon, and his (does a grimace)… his, like, skin went off with a (crunch sound) and he… like a banana!

Agt. Smiles: (nods) Geez

Johnathan Whilestone: (voice trembling) I mean, yeah, I was fucking terrified. I tried to help him, to like, calm him down, but when he turned around…. his fucking face was deformed, like a fucking zombie. He started chasing me, just like..- uh, like in my nightmares, screaming and reaching out for me. I ran back to the yacht, locked myself in, but the fucker kept pounding on the windows, trying to get to me.

(Smiles forces a grimace)

Agt. Smiles: Oh, God, that sounds horrifying.

Johnathan Whilestone: (teary-eyed) Yeah, It was beyond anything I could have ever fucking imagined…. I mean, you… you believe me right? You probably think I'm fucking insane…

(Smiles leans forward again)

Agt. Smiles: Look Johnathan, I'm here to help, not to judge ya, remember? But I first need you to tell me all. Besides, the only one to decide wether you're insane or not is me; it's ma job, you paid me for it. (chuckles)

Johnathan Whilestone: (voice quivering) Yeah, I didn't know how to, like, tell anyone. How could I tell them that my brother turned into like, a… a fucking monster? I didn't want them to think I was crazy.

Agt. Smiles: (gently) Well It's not normal for people to keep such experiences to themselves, especially when they fear other folks might not understand.

(Smiles puts a hand on Whilestone's shoulder, in a paternal manner)

Agt. Smiles: Look at me, Johnathan. You're not alone. Thank you for sharing that with me, taking that step is important for getting you help. Now, if you could continue…

(Whilestone sniffs on a towel offered by Smiles, apologizes and continues)

Johnathan Whilestone: I was like, trapped in the cabin while he was outside, like, still trying to get to me. I was so fucking terrified and… and desperate, and… I mean, I knew I had to do something.

Agt. Smiles: (nodding) Of course, so what did ya do?

Johnathan Whilestone: (sniffs with voice breaking) With an axe.

Agt. Smiles: An axe?

Johnathan Whilestone: Yes. I found it in the yacht's storage. I mean, I had no other fucking choice. I went back out and… I finished him. I had to do it to survive, alright?

Agt. Smiles: (sighs, nodding) You did whatcha had to do. You were in danger, and you defended yourself, it's completely normal, Johnathan. I've been to Vietnam, you know? I've seen and done a lot, so I ain't judging.

Johnathan Whilestone: But it's different; you were serving the country, I was just defending me from another civil. I've been carrying this fucking weight, this guilt… I lied to our family, to my friends about what happened. I've felt like a fucking liar. I should've tried to help him someway, I could-

Agt. Smiles: (interrupts him) There was probably nothing you could do, Johnathan. What you did saved him a lot of trouble, and for you of course. What you've experienced is not everyone has gone out of without issues.

(Whilesotne nods silently, staring into the air)

Agt. Smiles: (fills a glass with water from a plastic bottle and reaches it to him) We'll try to solve this, Mr Whilestone, no matter what you've done.

Johnathan Whilestone: (teary-eyed) Thank you. I mean, I've been carrying this burden for so long… I didn't know where to turn to.

(claps on Mr. Whilestone's shoulder, paternally)

Agt. Smiles: You're not alone in this, man. I'm here to support you, and we'll work together to solve this. It's okay to ask for help when you need it.

(Smiles goes to a drawer, brings out a small case with mild amnestics and hands it to Mr. Whilestone)

Agt. Smiles: Take this twice a week; it's a calming agent. It'll help you with anxiety.

<End of log>

General comments about the interviews, by Agt. Smiles: Subjects seem distressed, it appears and confirms that the anomaly limits itself to Tokunaga. Regarding the shared distress from the subjects, something's wrong, though I can't tell what. It may simply result from trauma from contact with the anomaly, but I needs some evidence. I'll talk with Dr. Pignon about it, he's more expertised in these things.


Upon reviewing the results, the Foundation sent agents to Tokunaga. Following log is a conversation via radio between the leader of the team, Sgt. Erdinger Zola, and Agt. Meester Smiles.

Equipment Recording Log 742


DATE: 13/9/1979

Duration of the audio recording: 53 min, 33 sec

<Start log>

Sgt. Zola: (audible wind blowing) We've arrived, sir.

Agt. Smiles: Ok, dispatch your men and scan the island, but be careful, aight? We don't understand the nature of the anomaly yet. But I'll remind you that they ain't safe to handle, so under no circumstances should you touch any specimens you find. Use the tweezers we provided and chunk'em in the containers.

Sgt. Zola: Copy. Alright, listen up, gentlemen. Arm yourselves and familiarize with the island layout. We'll divide into pairs: Wexler and Greg, head west; Paul and Cook, take the eastern path, (you Cook will have to do the talking, obviously)4 , Pedro, you're heading with me to the north, towards the base. Everyone has GPS units in their pockets. Your trajectory must ensure it rounds up towards the facility itself

Wexler: How do we ID anomalous stuff? The pics don't scream 'weird', sarg.

Sgt. Zola: Indeed, I want you to take everything you find, the scientists will do the rest. Yes?

Cook: Isn't it better if we all go to the same place together?

Sgt. Zola: No, we need to verify that there's no unidentified buildings or anything alike other than the main facility. We want to brush this damn island on one go, if possible.

Cook: Ok.

Sgt. Zola: I'll give y'all time until Pedro and I have reached the facility, but like I said, make sure you cover as much ground as possible while heading towards the facility. Good luck.

(following 20 min omitted)

Agt. Smiles: Smiles here. Found something, Sgt.?

Sgt. Zola: We've collected two specimens. But they're very elusive, and when we do find them, they vanish, slippery little bastards.

Agt. Smiles : I can relate, sergeant. I used to chase after wall lizards as a kid in Alabama. I don't really recall ever catchin' one. Same for Vietnam; sometimes we had to eat some while on the go because we had nothin' else, but we often wasted energy on them.

Sgt. Zola: Oh yeah, i recall that. My team would also attempt their palates on frogs… but not really to eat, if you know what I mean.

Agt. Smiles: Yeah I did it sometimes, but we knew which ones to take, as some of them could skyrocket you higher than desired.

Sgt. Zola: (Steps stop) Hold on. Wait, see that? Come Pedro.

Pedro: It's dead?

Sgt. Zola: Seems so, but I'll check.

Agt. Smiles: Zola, describe what you've found.

Sgt. Zola: We stumbled upon a bizarre corpse in the middle of the forest. It looks like a dinosaur.

Agt. Smiles: Careful, sergeant.

Sgt. Zola: Don't worry doctor, I know my job… This looks like a mix between a lizard and a… lemme see… (Pedro in the background: "a pig") Yeah, a pig. And it's dead, or at least I can't see any breathing.

Pedro: I don't think that can be possibly alive, sir.

Sgt. Zola: True, but I mean, it must have come from somewhere, can't just have materialized into thin air. On a sidenote though, this job has often proved me otherwise.

Agt. Smiles: Yeah, me too, or at least in my time on the field. Take some shots and try to collect a sample from the body. Can it be done?

Sgt. Zola: Yes sir, absolutely, bring out the camera, Pedro.

(Following 15 min cut for brevity)

Sgt. Zola: (over the radio): Attention boys, we've arrived, I expect you to be nearby just as I told you earlier, otherwise, head over to the facility marked on your maps. Meet me at the entrance, but watch your step, the ground has cracked up a bit. Over. (audible rogers)

(Following 35 min, 45 s omitted)

Sgt. Zola: (over the radio) Keep your eyes well peeled, guys, this building is crumbling down and could become our grave at any moment.

Cook: (over the radio) Sarg, we've found something. Over.

Sgt. Zola: What is it, Cook?

Cook: It's a big-ass room. I mean, it's full of all kinds of stationary instruments and such. I really have no clue of what they could be.

Agt. Smiles: Cook, Smiles here, send me shots. Over.

Cook: Yes sir, in a moment. (audible button clicking) Hold on, there's really bad reception here.

Agt. Smiles: That's because you're underground. Don't worry, try to tell me what you see and we'll take a look at the shots later.

Cook: I mean, sure, there's a lot of glass boxes with wires and tubes connected to some… kind of machinery, I think?

Agt. Smiles: Hm. If these folks were doing something with the instances, they surely housed them there. Do you see anything inside?

Cook: Negative, they're all…. (audible distant bang) empty, though they have some… some sort of substrate at the bottom… I suspect it's vermiculite or something, by the looks of it.

Agt. Smiles: Sorry, what was that?

Cook: What, the sound? I think it was the wind or an animal.

Agt. Smiles: Ok, but I suggest you're careful, Zola and the others have found some dead animals on their way there.

(Following 15 min, 3 s omitted)

Sgt. Zola: Zola here, we haven't found any documents. There's a couple offices and archives, of course, but they're all empty. They've done a good job at hiding traces.

Agt. Smiles: Indeed. I mean, ya sure there wasn't anything? Anything like inventory or 'post-its' ?

Sgt. Zola: Well, we've found some stuff but it was fucking porn and notes to remind people of chores. However, Pedro's found a computer and we're trying to find a power reserve to access it.

Agt. Smiles: Great, that might still have important information. See if you can access the internal disk.

Sgt. Zola: Will do. (audible, distant scream)

Pedro: The fuck was that?

Sgt. Zola: Don't fucking know, I'll ask the others. (on the radio) Y'all good gu—

Wexler: (breathing heavily, on the radio) It's greg, he was attacked by something, but we neutralised it.

Greg: (audible glock loading) I'm fine, sarg, I don't think that motherfucker hurt me, but damned got my face real good.

Sgt. Zola: Somethin's fishy, (over the general radio) Guys, load your weapons. Over. All good, Greg?

Greg: Yes, it was some kind of morbid lizard, like the dead ones we found before. Gosh it's bubbling where I shot it. (audible gunshot)

Sgt. Zola: Don't go on wasting ammo, Greg, it isn't cheap.

Greg: Sorry, I wanted to make sure the damn thing didn't wake up. Let's go, Wexler.

Wexler: Hey, I just saw something moving in t- (audible gunshot). Fuck, another one of those. Greg?

Sgt. Zola: All right? Over.

Greg: Yes sir, all right-ey

Sgt. Zola: (over the general radio) Hear me out, everyone, I think it's best if we all reunite and continue as a group, don't want to risk any casualties. Me and Pedro will meet you later, we're attempting to access this computer. Meet at the cafeteria on the second floor, understood?

Wexler: Wexler here, sir, I don't think Greg's fine, sir

Greg: Bullshit, I'm fine (audible moan through Wexler's communicator)

Sgt. Zola: You certainly don't sound so.

Wexler: He's pale, sarg.

Greg: I said I'm fine.

Sgt. Zola: Well, head over here and we'll see what we can do about it.

(Following 39 min, 30 s omitted)

Sgt. Zola: Greg and Wexler what the hell are you doing?

Agt. Smiles: What's happenin', sergeant?

Sgt. Zola: We're all here except Wexler and Greg. I'm trying to call them through the com but they aren't answering, it's been half an hour or something.

Agt. Smiles: Have ya tried to turn on their microphones?

Sgt. Zola: Yeah, done that. Didn't work either.

Agt. Smiles: It could be the reception, but I wouldn't risk any more time. Look for them.

Sgt. Zola: Alright sir. Let's go, guys.

(Following 22 min, 45 s omitted)

Agt. Smiles: Sergeant, there ain't much time left, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do. So maybe it's, like, best to leave them.

Sgt. Zola: Maybe they're lost, this complex is huge. Let me check my com again. Huh, I'm getting a signal (audible communicator rattle). I'll turn on Wexler's com again.

Wexler: (over the radio) I… I…

Sgt. Zola: Wexler! Shit, where are you? You scared us.

Wexler: (Unintelligible rattle)

Sgt. Zola: Greg! Wexler! Stay where you are, we're coming for you. Pedro, try to track them.

Pedro: Let's see…. Found them. Greg's completely still, but Wexler's moving… he's speeding towards us. In fact he's here now?

Cook: Hell nah, he's definitely not here. Maybe he's at another floor or something?

Sgt. Zola: Shi- No…., he is here, look.

Pedro: Wexler! The fuck you're doing up there?

Wexler: Let…

Sgt. Zola: What happened, son?

Agt. Smiles: What's Wexler up to, sergeant?

Sgt. Zola: He's up on the ceiling. Back out guys, something's wrong (Wexler chattering, followed by screams and gunshot)

Agt. Smiles: Sergeant! You receive me?

Sgt. Zola: Fuck. He's gone, doctor.

Agt. Smiles: Did ya…

Sgt. Zola: Yes, sir, yes we did.

Agt. Smiles: Describe his state, sergeant.

Sgt. Zola: Dead. He's also bit… changed.

Agt. Smiles: Changed? Like the other creatures, ain't it?

Sgt. Zola: Yes, he looks like the lizard villain in Spiderman, reptile eyes and scales, but really ugly stuff in general.

Agt. Smiles: Hm, if I recall, he mentioned Greg being hit on the face, so maybe he was also touched or something.

Sgt. Zola: Do you mean… like a zombie? Is that what it is?

Agt. Smiles: Not really the best term but yeah, somethin' of the sort. We think touchin' the anomaly causes… that. Fix to leavin', sergeant, you're done there, it ain't safe anymore.

Cook: But what about Greg?

Pedro: He's… not moving. Dead, I'm afraid

Sgt. Zola: (sighs) Right, you're right, Smiles, let's go before any zombies violate us. May God take their souls.

Agt. Smiles: Hold your spirit, sergeant, you must do your job. Private greg and Wexler did it and served the greater good, understood? Now leave. Over.

(Following 19 min, 35 s omitted)

Sgt. Zola: Zola here, agent, you still there?

Agt. Smiles: Yes, still at the island? Didn't I tell ya'll to get back to the boats?

Sgt. Zola: I know, but we've found something… Hold on, you've got to see this. Pedro, send'im the pictures.

Agt. Smiles: Hold on a sec, let me see. Oh, look at that. Is that a tree?

Sgt. Zola: It does looks like a tree, (sighs) but it's obviously not a tree.

Agt. Smiles: No, but it could actually be, ya know? We thought the anomaly only affected animals, but we were wrong. This thing also works on plants.

Sgt. Zola: That would fuck the world up if it were to escape the island, wouldn't it?

Agt. Smiles: Long story short, imagine all the trouble it would cause if it were to be released in just a tiny garden. We are looking at a potential XK-scenario.

Sgt. Zola: Then we're leaving, I'm fucking done with—

Cook: Watch out, sir! (multiple audible crunches)

Sgt. Zola: Smiles! It's the trees, they're all… they're fucking… transforming! C'mon, let's get the hell out of here!

<End of log>

Most of the remaining agents sent to Tokunaga returned unharmed, two being killed SCP-7945 instances Upon their leave, the agents reported the island to be overrun with SCP-7945 instances. Agent Smiles consulted the Ethics Comittee and resolved to incinerate the island, as the anomaly showed no signs of self-neutralization5. To avoid public backlash, the RAISA6 disseminated misleading information through the media, citing high radiation levels linked to the abandoned government facility on the island as the cause for its closure.

A team of RAISA data recovery personnel investigated the data retrieved from a computer found at the facility. The disk contained data of great relevance, showing that SCP-7945 resulted from scientific collaboration between the US government and an enterprise known as the O.F.I.7 Below, there is a summarized version of the information gathered by the data recovery team assigned to SCP-7945.


Project Midas


By Micheline Bougier, RAISA interdepartmental communications

In 1970, during the Cold war, US President Richard Nixon sponsored a project of military nature developed by the OFI. It involved developing an innovative biological weapon to use in the Vietnam war, with initial hopes of defeating Viet Cong.

The project, led by Dr. Niklas Olsson, was supposed to act stealthily and quietly, leaving no traces that would lead to the US or its allies. Instead, the weapon would take advantage of the Viet Cong's soldiers' superstition.

According to data retrieved from Area-79, in Tokunaga, the development's goal involved altering the genes of a small animal so that it would produce cancer cells whose genes would be replicated on a human being's DNA. To achieve this, the specimen needed to come into physical contact with the victim's epidermis8.

The chosen species was Lepidodactylus lugubris, also known as the Mourning gecko. This is a type of house gecko known for the rapidness of its procreation, size, and its capability to adapt to tropical environments. The proceeding of Project Midas has however been redacted from every archive accessible to the RAISA's web crawlers, presumably by the OFI. , therefore, it is unknown how the weapon was developed. As to this date, the RAISA's search continues.

The development of Project Midas progressed with success, but was interrupted due to concerns arisen amongst both the sponsors and the developers. In a letter found by our web crawlers, President Nixon expressed his concern regarding the weapon becoming a statal threat in case it found its way into the US. This is assumed to be the cause of the research closure, though it is believed with enough evidence that Nixon had with plans to relocate it. However, the contract with the OFI expired due to the end of Nixon's presidential time, so Area-79 was abandoned and the OFI's team was relocated.

Based on inventory reports, it is believed that the OFI's operatives brought some SCP-7945-1 instances with them while leaving the facility, presumably in an attempt to sell them and/or develop them further. As to why some SCP-7945 instances remained in the facility, it is believed that a small amount of instances had breached their containment while being transferred; The SCP-7945-1 instances then silently multiplied in the abandoned facility until they found their way out into the Tokunaga jungle.



Addendum regarding SCP-7945-3

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING FILE IS CLASSIFIED

ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THIS FILE WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM SITE-39 DIRECTOR OR SUPERIOR WILL BE LOGGED AND LEAD TO IMMEDIATE DISCIPLINARY ACTION.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License