SCP-7905

rating: +39+x
Item#: SCP-7905
Level3
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
danger

A_closer_view_of_the_cave_entrance_%252835910288782%2529.jpg&usqp=CAU

SCP-7905

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-7905 is to be contained around a 3 kilometer by 3 kilometer perimeter patrolled by armed guards under constant surveillance 24 hours every day. This perimeter is set up using an iron fence laced with barbed wire and charged with 15 volts of electricity at all times. Any unauthorized personnel caught attempting to enter this perimeter will be detained and delivered amnestics prior to release. Lethal force has been deemed necessary for personnel who resist. Any SCP-7905-3 instances that exit SCP-7905 are to be detained and interviewed by Foundation personnel prior to insertion into a secure Foundation containment facility. Any hostile SCP-7905-3 instances found exiting SCP-7905 are to be incapacitated and detained by armed guards.

Description: SCP-7905 is a spatial anomaly taking the appearance of a 9 meter tall, 4 meter wide cave entrance. SCP-7905 is located in ███, ███, South America. Upon entering the threshold of SCP-7905, personnel will find themselves in an alternate reality referred to as SCP-7905-1. This reality appears to be strikingly similar to that of Earth, albeit in an extreme state of disrepair. SCP-7905-1 is inhabited by several anomalous entities. The human counterparts are known as SCP-7905-3. SCP-7905-1 appears to have been put through an XK-Class End-of-the-World-Scenario due to the hostile interference of SCP-7905-2 and SCP-7905-4. SCP-7905-1 appeared to have an advanced civilization similar to the Foundation's earth, and also included various types of technology unknown to mankind. The Foundation likewise possessed various technology unknown or undiscovered by SCP-7905-1. SCP-7905-1 is referred to as "Voria" by its inhabitants.

The appearance of SCP-7905-3 is similar to an average human. The race is bipedal, with two arms, eyes, ears and a skeletal structure almost identical to that of a human. The skin of SCP-7905-3 instances, however, take on various different shades of blue. The blood of SCP-7905-3 instances take on a pink pigment due to the presence of hemerythrin in place of human red blood cells. Hemerythrin is most commonly found in invertebrates such as octopi or squid on the Foundation's own world. SCP-7905-3 instances are generally cooperative with Foundation personnel, however some instances appear to be fearful and even hostile. SCP-7905-3 instances are most commonly found in the remaining intact cities, surrounded by large barriers constructed of an unknown metal alloy. SCP-7905-3 refer to themselves as "vorians."

SCP-7905-2 is an anomalous hostile subspecies that inhabits SCP-7905-1. They are quadrupedal mammals that seem to feast exclusively on vorian and human flesh. Reasons for this are unknown, but it is hypothesized that SCP-7905-2 targets the flesh of sapient beings. SCP-7905-2 resembles a common Odocoileus virginianus (whitetail deer), albeit much larger, with an extra set of eyes, crimson fur, and canine-like teeth. SCP-7905-2 is an asexual race, and is subsequently able to reproduce asexually by secreting offspring from their epidermis over a five-month period. SCP-7905-2 was previously contained by the Anomalous Containment Federation (ACF), the SCP-7905-1 equivalent of the Foundation. A mass containment breach resulted in SCP-7905-2 causing an XK-class End-of-the-World-Scenario.

SCP-7905-4 is [DATA EXPUNGED]

Addendum 1: Discovery

SCP-7905 was discovered on █/█/2021 after a group of three hikers were reported missing in ███, South America. Foundation personnel imbedded in the local police force alerted the main Foundation after discovering SCP-7905. The missing hikers were never recovered. Upon discovery, SCP-7905 was flooded with 1 meter high saltwater, despite there being no saltwater bodies nearby. MTF insertion into SCP-7905 was approved a week after its discovery, as well as the above containment procedures.

Addendum 2: First Exploration

Shortly after the hikers' disappearance and discovery of SCP-7905, O5 Command approved the request for an MTF insertion into SCP-7905. The following is a transcript video log of MTF-Delta 49 ("Back in Black") during their exploration into SCP-7905 and SCP-7905-1.

CLASSIFIED



THE FOLLOWING FILES ARE LEVEL 4 CLASSIFIED

SCROLLING DOWN FURTHER WILL ACTIVATE A MEMETIC HAZARD THAT WILL ONLY BE PERCEPTIBLE TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL. THIS MEMETIC HAZARD IS 100% FATAL.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Addendum 3: Further Documentation Recovered from Delta-49 Survivors

The following audio and video transcript logs are items recovered from SCP-7905-1. These were taken using cameras from "Haven City", within SCP-7905-1, and were used by the members of MTF-Delta 49 and the two SCP-7905-3 instances, Hale and Vern.

Foreword: The following video is a transcript of Delta-49 Jack meeting with the "Collective" of Haven City.

Addendum 4: Attempt at Further Exploration

A second MTF was sent into SCP-7905 in hopes of gathering more information and possibly recovering the survivors of MTF-Delta 49. Delta-49's cameras maintained a GPS signal up until they were recovered by Vern and Hale.

Addendum 5: Further Documentation Recovered

Addendum 6: Rover Exploration

Note: The following is an audio/video transcript log of a remote-controlled rover exploration into SCP-7905. Rover is manned from Site-790.

Addendum 7: Data recovered from underground ACF facility within SCP-7905-1

The following entries are items recovered by the Foundation rover that have been determined to be crucial sources of information on the origin of SCP-7905-2, SCP-7905-4, and the cause of the XK-Scenario.

Addendum 8: Final Documentation

The following documents contain transcripts of video logs recovered by Delta-49 Sparrow after her departure from SCP-7905-1.

« SCP-7904 | SCP-7905 | SCP-7906 »

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License