SCP-7722

rating: +43+x
SCP: SCP-7722
LvL-3
CONFIDENTIAL
PRIMARY CLASS:
euclid
{$secondary-text}
{$secondary-class}
disruption CLASS:
keneq
risk CLASS:
caution
Item#: {$item-number}
Level3
Containment Class:
{$container-class}
Secondary Class:
{$secondary-class}
Disruption Class:
{$disruption-class}
Risk Class:
{$risk-class}

Special Containment Procedures: Due to the distribution of SCP-7722 instances in mostly isolated areas, containment is primarily achieved via general disinformation protocols. In cases such as that of SCP-7722-SGB, a physical perimeter may be established to prevent transplanar contamination. Limited interference within national governments has been authorized to ensure that commercial developments or other forms of long-term human activity do not encroach within 10 kilometers of SCP-7722 instances.

Media trends are to be manipulated to popularize the practice of staying up late and normalize midnight shifts, in an effort to increase the total population of waking individuals at any given time.


Description: SCP-7722 is a collective designation for several uninhabited human settlements that do not exist in consensus reality nor correspond to any existing human settlements, mundane or otherwise, but may be made to manifest in consensus reality.

Existing analyses have inferred SCP-7722 to be extradimensional in nature. Instances of SCP-7722 may range from small villages to sections of urban agglomeration spanning tens of square kilometers, and are universally devoid of fauna.

Despite being uninhabited, SCP-7722 instances contain evidence of extensive human activity to a degree consistent with mundane settlements of equivalent size. Utilities such as electricity, plumbing, and telecommunications networks are observed to maintain functionality within SCP-7722 in the absence of infrastructure to support them.

SCP-7722 instances may enter consensus reality if its ontokinetic signal is reciprocated by a sapient medium, resulting in a small proportion of the human population being capable of perceiving and potentially achieving crystallization of SCP-7722 instances. Unaided manifestations of SCP-7722 are only possible under certain conditions: It must be night at the location of manifestation, and the individual sensitive to SCP-7722 is not under observation by unattuned individuals.

Upon meeting these conditions, an instance of SCP-7722 will manifest within baseline reality, overwriting the existing terrain and any structures located within. The degree of manifestation is dependent on the number of unattuned individuals nearby, decreasing in size and intensity as these individuals increase in number. If the aforementioned conditions are no longer fulfilled at any point, the SCP-7722 instance will rapidly fade away, returning the affected area to its original state. As such, exploration attempts are advised against entering tall structures within SCP-7722 instances.

Ontokinetic amplification centered on attuned individuals has been shown to be effective in reliably bypassing the observation restriction, but may result in undesired crystallization of instances into consensus reality. Crystallized SCP-7722 instances do not dissipate naturally, but may be forcefully displaced by application of SRAs.


Addendum-7722/01

Discovery


«BEGIN LOG»


[Dr. Oshaghan stands on the dock behind Area-514, cigarette in hand, staring into the night sky. A door creaks open behind her. Dr. Vetaluna emerges from the building, pulling a trolley of equipment behind them.]

OSHAGHAN: About time. Want a smoke?

[Dr. Vetaluna yawns and takes a swig from their coffee mug.]

VETALUNA: I'm good with just the caffeine, thanks. Anyway, we're primed and ready to go.

OSHAGHAN: Alright.

[Dr. Vetaluna begins flipping switches on the trolley. Dr. Oshaghan winces.]

VETALUNA: How do you feel, Dr. Oshaghan?

OSHAGHAN: Just like I did that night. Feels like sleepwalking— Everything is heavy and fuzzy and— The anomaly— Mmph. SCP-7722 is definitely still here. Good call on the uh. Uh… I— The amplifier thing. I— Ugh.

VETALUNA: OK. Just focus on visualizing SCP-7722.

[Dr. Oshaghan begins breathing heavily. She grasps her temples as a minor distortion effect occurs on the dock in front of them.]

OSHAGHAN: I see it.

VETALUNA: Confirming visual contact with SCP-7722.

[The distortion begins expanding, contorting the shape of the dock as a faint afterimage forms over the area. The wooden dock is slowly obscured by a concrete floor that spills out from the distortion, spreading beyond the end of the dock and into the sea. Yellow bollards rise out from the new floor, and cargo containers shift into view in the distance. LED floodlights flicker into existence, half-illuminating what was once the dock as the light refracts off and disappears into the cracks in local reality.]

OSHAGHAN: Something— something's different. Feels different. It—

[Dr. Oshaghan screams. A strong wind rises, and the waves begin churning violently to match. Alarms sound from at least 4 different machines on the trolley. The distortion abruptly accelerates. The concrete floor spreads rapidly over the waves as objects on the port vanish and reappear in different positions every few milliseconds. Dr. Vetaluna panickedly hits several killswitches.]

[Cargo containers, cranes, entire buildings and ships rip into consensus reality from parts unknown. The port has now completely obscured the former dock. Dr. Oshaghan collapses, but is caught by Dr. Vetaluna.]

VETALUNA: Sayagul! Are you alright? Can you hear me?

OSHAGHAN: God, my head… Give me just a bit I'll be fi—

[Dr. Oshaghan stares at the newly formed port. She stares back at Dr. Vetaluna. The silence is broken by the gurgling noises of an half-manifested ship sinking into the water. Trembling, she points at it]

OSHAGHAN: Did… Did I do that?


«END LOG»


AFTERWORD: Documents recovered from the port indicate that it was a container terminal within the Port of Amddiffyna, the capital of the Republic of Afalonia. No record of this political entity exists within Foundation records, including those of the Deepwell Archives.

Following this incident, Dr. Oshaghan was found to possess non-negligible ontokinetic abilities that were most likely amplified during the attempt to replicate the initial discovery of SCP-7722. Subsequent attempts to recreate this effect using other ontokinetic personnel or equipment have been unsuccessful.


«BEGIN LOG»


SANKARAH: I thought SCP-7722 was supposed to dissipate after sunrise?

OSHAGHAN: We believe the over-amplification caused the anomaly to 'crystallize' into consensus reality. We had only meant to strengthen its manifestation enough to allow the exploration of the anomaly before it dissipated. At least we know it works.

VETALUNA: It works a little too well. The port is still there out back. We'll have to refine our methodology a bit more before we continue.

OSHAGHAN: Continue? We've already confirmed the existence of the anomaly, I'm not sure if manifesting the rest of the port will help with the investigation.

SANKARAH: Dr. Oshaghan. You remember SCP-6140, yes?

OSHAGHAN: Daevastan? Yeah, I was on one of the XACTS maintenance teams during that event.

SANKARAH: Prior to the re-manifestation of that country, similar phenomena was reported near what is currently the Daevastani city of Aydyragat. Described as a kaleidoscope-like mirage in the middle of the desert. However, this was only ever attested on a single Parawatch forum post amidst the peak of Fresno nightcrawler sightings and was immediately buried by a torrent of grainy photoshops. Our webcrawlers didn't even bother to flag it at the time.

OSHAGHAN: Are you suggesting SCP-7722 is merely a part of something greater?

VETALUNA: We've found similar points elsewhere. Locations where local reality weakly fluctuates with a certain ontokinetic signature. It's never strong enough for any significant anomalous activity, but it's noticeable to our more sensitive monitoring stations.

SANKARAH: Dr. Oshaghan. As your supervisor, I am formally requesting your cooperation in investigating this matter.

OSHAGHAN: I— Of course I accept, but don't you have more suitable personnel for this? Like, trained ontokinetics?

VETALUNA: None of our trained personnel resonate as well with the aforementioned ontokinetic signature as you do. Hence the unforeseen thaumic spike during our test. We tried to replicate the test with our most experienced ontokinetics and they barely managed to cause a ripple in local reality, even when assisted by our most powerful ontokinetic amps.

SANKARAH: I know how cliché this sounds, but you are quite literally the best person for this task, Dr. Oshaghan. You will be sent to these locations of interest, where you will figure out if they're anything like SCP-7722. While Dr. Vetaluna will be supervising you, I've also made arrangements with other Sites within the vicinity of the aforementioned locations of interest to provide assistance.

OSHAGHAN: If I may, wouldn't it be more suitable to, I don't know, train some ontokinetics to be able to zero in on this specific ontokinetic signature?

SANKARAH: Dr. Oshaghan, I understand how all this must seem to you— Suddenly being thrust into a project of this scale, but please understand this: There could easily be other Daevite Empires hidden all around us. We have no other SCP-140s with which to track them. For all we know, investigating other SCP-7722 instances may be the only thing standing between normalcy and the incursion of a genocidal anomalous civilization unto consensus reality. Time is of the essence here.

OSHAGHAN: …very well. I understand.


«END LOG»


Addendum-7722/02

Excerpts from the Log of SCP-7722 Instances


Designation: SCP-7722-TSE
Site Name: Tseghahudzani
Description: Small town with an estimated population of ~200. Architecture and aesthetics typical for settlements in the southwestern United States. Main road would have connected the instance to US Route 66. On-site documentation suggests instance is part of a Navajo Free State, a political entity associated with the United States in an indeterminate capacity. No human or animal life detected within instance despite evidence of recent human activity.

Designation: SCP-7722-NVA
Site Name: Novoalexandropol-17 Tower Block C
Description: A single apartment block located within the Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia. Confirmed to have served as a residence for personnel employed in the so-called Novoalexandropol-17 settlement, an alleged atomgrad1. A statue of Yakov Sverdlov in the courtyard and portraits of leaders omnipresent within in the instance corroborate a radically different history and development of the Soviet Union. Documents recovered from safes suggest the instance hosted facilities dedicated to the study of anomalous phenomena, not unlike that of Foundation Sites. No human or animal life detected.

Designation: SCP-7722-XCT
Site Name: Khazhitarkhan
Description: A section of high-density urban settlement surrounding a market square with diverse architectural styles. A wide variety of languages are noted to be in common use in the instance, including Tatar, Mongol, Arabic, Persian, Greek, Chinese, and Polish. Analysis of goods and wares in the market square suggest the instance served as a center of international trade, as well as the capital of the so-called Second Khuruldai. The presence of numerous alchemical and thaumaturgic wares imply a public awareness of anomalous phenomena in the instance, if not the absence of a Veil as a whole. No living organisms were detected in the instance.

Designation: SCP-7722-ADG
Site Name: N/A, pending translation
Description: A section of a fortified city several kilometers away from the ruins of Aoudaghost in Mauritania. Instance is primarily composed of an unidentified white metal alloy, forming advanced structures that do not correspond to any known architectural styles within the region. All instances of text or inscription within the instance use an unidentified abjad script with thaumaturgic components, which has significantly complicated translation efforts. Multiple murals and bas-reliefs in the instance make reference to a single, possibly mythological event in which an unidentified threat to the settlement was imprisoned by a coalition of deities. No signs of long-term habitation found within the city, the vast majority of structures are thaumoelectric constructs and machinery, with a handful of offices and barracks.

Designation: SCP-7722-RAN
Site Name: Rano
Description: A section of extremely high density urban settlement, distributed within localized non-Euclidean geometries and other minor stable spatio-dimensional anomalies. Hence, it is believed that anomalous phenomena is widely accepted, if not normalized within SCP-7722-RAN. Instance does not appear to have any solid cultural roots, instead sharing certain architectural styles and cultural aspects with various other civilizations throughout Eurasia. The primary language in use within the instance is also similarly varied, to the extent of exhibiting connections to language isolates such as Basque and Ainu. Large statues and temples dedicated to various unidentified gods and mythological entities are widespread throughout the city. The largest structures within the instance are believed to exceed a kilometer in height. Analysis of documents retrieved from the instance suggest it is a principality within the orbit of the so-called "Daramwul Mandala". DARAMWUL THE GREAT. DARAMWUL THE LOST.


Addendum-7722/03

Regarding SCP-7722-RWK


«BEGIN LOG»


[Dr. Vetaluna prepares the final calibrations of the equipment in the middle of the ruins of a courtyard in SCP-5345. Dr. Oshaghan stands to the side, practicing some ontokinetic channeling techniques. A contingent of 7 security and auxiliary research personnel carry out their duties in the background. As the final preparations are complete, various machines hum to life, sensors and monitors at the ready to detect and display fluctuations in local reality.]

VETALUNA: All systems go. How are you holding up?

OSHAGHAN: I've got the hang of it, yeah. One sec—

[The LED lamps illuminating the site are lightly rattled by a growing breeze. Dr. Oshaghan winces as reality begins contorting mere meters away from her. The tension in warped reality snaps, as the SCP-7722 instance flowers into consensus reality.]

VETALUNA: SCP-7722 instance manifestation stable. We're well below the crystallization boundary.

[Dr. Oshaghan nods in acknowledgement. The SCP-7722 instance spreads to the nearby ruins, restoring them to their original state with tangible illusions. In addition to the appearance of furniture, crates, and various other trivial objects, no major alterations are observed in this instance. The auxiliary research personnel begin muttering amongst each other.]

OSHAGHAN: Is… is that it? Should I— Should I continue?

VETALUNA: Just a little more. Maybe there's something we haven't brought out yet.

[The rustling wind and the Yellow Sea crashing onto a distant cliff become audible once more. A soft hum gradually becomes more audible. The building complex is, at this point, fully restored. Insignia present throughout the structure confirm it to be an office of the Ministry of Abnormal Affairs under the Republic of West Korea. The humming sound grows louder. Dr. Vetaluna looks around, before deactivating several nearby appliances. Several security personnel disappear into the complex to search for documents, items of interest, and other materials.]

VETALUNA: Alright, I think we can call it here. SCP-7722 instance stabilized. Dr. Oshaghan, stay focused. We'll wrap this up in 15 minutes.

OSHAGHAN: Gotcha. Hey, does anyone hear that humming soun—

[Gunfire heard from one of the upper floors, followed by screams. Certain sensors begin to raise alarms. Dr. Vetaluna and the other two research personnel, bewildered, frantically scan through monitors in an attempt to ascertain its origin. More gunfire and incoherent yelling are heard, accompanied by the stamping of boots in escape of an unseen threat.]

OSHAGHAN: What's going on? The instance shouldn't be dissipating or crystallizing, right?

VETALUNA: It's not the instance. There's something else here. Shit. Get the anchor ready.

[Of the five guards that entered the building, three run back into the courtyard in a panic, one of them firing back into the corridor they crossed through. The research personnel begin activating a separate set of equipment as Dr. Vetaluna hacks away at a keyboard.]

VETALUNA: This is Dr. Vetaluna, Head Researcher of SCP-7722, hereby authorizing the neutralization of SCP-7722-RWK—

[A dancing flame of six trillion colors emerges from the corridor. Significant corruption is noted on the video feed. One of the guards vomit. It howls in the voice of a dead god, interrupted by a storm of bullets, courtesy of the remaining guards. They do nothing to the spawn of a blood red sky as it descends upon them.]

[A wave of reality bursts from the pile of equipment next to Dr. Vetaluna. It ripples through the building complex, dissolving holes where SCP-7722-WRK once existed. The entity foreign to all our gods deliquesces promptly, leaving nothing behind but the guards, frozen in shock.]

VETALUNA: Is everyone alright?

[A round of nods and thumbs-ups are observed from all personnel present. As the upper floors too dissolve away, two chunks of rock salt fall from what was once the second floor, shattering into pieces on the ground.]

VETALUNA: Christ.


«END LOG»


«BEGIN LOG»


[Drs. Oshaghan and Vetaluna are sitting opposite each other on a Foundation-operated vessel bound for the Korean Peninsula, accompanied by the other personnel. There is a light rocking as the vessel cuts through the waves. Dr. Vetaluna yawns.]

OSHAGHAN: Alyx— Dr. Vetaluna. I think we need to have a discussion about what these— the SCP-7722 instances are.

VETALUNA: Uh— Yes, I— I've had my theories as well, but by all means, continue.

OSHAGHAN: I think I can say with a comfortable degree of certainty that these instances— None of them are anything like the Daevites. There's no civilization waiting for us. There's no one in any of these places. It's almost like—

VETALUNA: Like they're removed from consensus reality for a reason?

OSHAGHAN: Yeah, like that marketplace and the Rano instance. They wouldn't be out of place if they were nexuses, like Three Portlands or Esterberg.

VETALUNA: And what of the towns and villages? The ones where nothing's different except for a flag or language?

OSHAGHAN: I— I don't know. I thought it was just a phenomenon of folded reality, that we were making copies of places that are hiding from us, or just aren't accessible. We have so much data and we don't even know how we should be interpreting it.

VETALUNA: Hm. You know what I think? These aren't nexuses or hidden pockets of reality. These were places that once existed in consensus reality. We know from SCP-5345 documentation — documentation that you can't access right now — that the Republic of West Korea was very much real, and that they removed themselves from existence in pursuit of some divine agenda. They failed. What we encountered back there was probably the reason they failed.

OSHAGHAN: So SCP-7722 instances are, what, quarantine zones for entities like that?

VETALUNA: Yes, but I wouldn't use the word 'quarantine' here. Those instances were neutralized from reality, exclusion zones in their own right. Each one, an anomalous Chernobyl. Whether it was by the Foundation, a Group of Interest, or by their own hand, I cannot say for certain.

OSHAGHAN: But the instances we've observed, they were not accompanied by any threats. Right..?

VETALUNA: Perhaps we should take another look.


«END LOG»


Addendum-7722/04

Excerpts from the Revised Log of SCP-7722 Instances


Designation: SCP-7722-TSE
Site Name: Tseghahudzani
Description: Small town with an estimated population of ~200. Architecture and aesthetics typical for settlements in the southwestern United States. Main road would have connected the instance to US Route 66. On-site documentation suggests instance is part of a Navajo Free State, a political entity associated with the United States in an indeterminate capacity. No human or animal life detected within instance despite evidence of recent human activity.

Further crystallization of SCP-7722-TSE has revealed the existence of tall calcified structures that vaguely resemble emaciated humanoids in the surrounding desert and emit trace amounts of Akiva radiation. An amber-colored liquid continuously oozes out of irregular cavities within their faces. Testing of the liquid indicates that it is a mixture of methane, ammonia, hydrogen, and water.

SCP-7722 instance successfully dissipated, although a silhouette of Akiva radiation has persisted in the area.

Designation: SCP-7722-NVA
Site Name: Novoalexandropol-17 Tower Block C
Description: A large atomgrad located within the Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia with an estimated population of ~70,000. A statue of Yakov Sverdlov in the courtyard and portraits of leaders omnipresent within in the instance corroborate a radically different history and development of the Soviet Union. Aerial surveillance and remote exploration of the instance reveals the existence of multiple facilities dedicated to the study of anomalous phenomena, not unlike that of Foundation Sites. No human or animal life detected.

A strong psychic sink was detected within one of the facilities in the instance, forming an amalgamate psychosingularity composed of approximately 6.9 billion souls. It was confirmed to have remained active after homunculi instructed to enter the instance experienced ego dissolution and cessation of physical individuality. It is currently believed that transplanar refraction prevents the SCP-7722-NVA psychic sink's effects from extending to consensus reality.

Due to the extent of the crystallization of SCP-7722-NVA, the instance could not be successfully dissipated. Instance successfully neutralized by mass direct-SRA array over the course of several weeks.

Designation: SCP-7722-XCT
Site Name: Khazhitarkhan
Description: A section of high-density urban development surrounding a market square with diverse architectural styles. A wide variety of languages are noted to be in common use in the instance, including Tatar, Mongol, Arabic, Persian, Greek, Chinese, and Polish. Analysis of goods and wares in the market square suggest the instance served as a center of international trade, as well as the capital of the so-called Second Khuruldai. The presence of numerous alchemical and thaumaturgic wares imply a public awareness of anomalous phenomena in the instance, if not the absence of a Veil as a whole. No living organisms were detected in the instance.

Following a thorough analysis of the instance and confirmation of safety, further crystallization was authorized for long-term study of anomalous consumer goods and wares. However, several hours after the crystallization of SCP-7722-XCT, a large scale temporal displacement event was detected within the vicinity of the instance. A cavalry force of approximately ~5,000 units was recorded entering and razing the instance, before leaving in another temporal displacement event. Confirmed loss of all anomalous items during incident.

Notably, a message was scorched into a wall within SCP-7722-XCT in modern English, reading: "WRONG TIME, SCP FOUNDATION". No further attempts have been made to crystallize other sections of SCP-7722-XCT.

Designation: SCP-7722-ADG
Site Name: Room/House/Hall of (the) Storm/Deluge/Destroyer
Description: A section of urban agglomeration several kilometers away from the ruins of Aoudaghost in Mauritania. Instance is primarily composed of an unidentified white beryllium bronze composite alloy, forming advanced structures that do not correspond to any known architectural styles within the region. All instances of text or inscription within the instance use an extinct Afroasiatic language tangentially related to the Amazigh languages with thaumaturgic components. Multiple murals and bas-reliefs in the instance make reference to a single, possibly mythological event in which an unidentified threat to the settlement was imprisoned by a coalition of deities. No signs of long-term habitation found within the city, the vast majority of structures are thaumoelectric constructs and machinery, with a handful of offices and barracks.

It is believed that SCP-7722-ADG is a containment site, overseeing an unidentified entity held within a massive underground chamber several kilometers underground. SCP-7722-ADG is currently in the process of expedited neutralization by a mass directed-SRA array, estimated to finish within 15 months. They should not have imprisoned it. They should have killed it, just as we did.

Designation: SCP-7722-RAN
Site Name: Rano
Description: A section of extremely high density urban settlement, distributed within localized non-Euclidean geometries and other minor stable spatio-dimensional anomalies. Hence, it is believed that anomalous phenomena is widely accepted, if not normalized within SCP-7722-RAN. Instance does not appear to have any solid cultural roots, instead sharing certain architectural styles and cultural aspects with various other civilizations throughout Eurasia. The primary language in use within the instance is also similarly varied, to the extent of exhibiting connections to language isolates such as Basque and Ainu. Large statues and temples dedicated to various unidentified gods and mythological entities are widespread throughout the city. The largest structures within the instance are believed to exceed a kilometer in height. Analysis of documents retrieved from the instance suggest it is a principality within the orbit of the so-called "Daramwul Mandala".

Several days following the establishment of a provisional Area was set up around the partially crystallized SCP-7722-RAN, a circular area of a 2 kilometer radius centered on the instance was abruptly expunged from consensus reality by unknown means. All 62 personnel present at the provisional Area have been considered irretrievable. DARAMWUL REMAINS GREAT. DARAMWUL REMAINS LOST.

Designation: SCP-7722-SGB
Site Name: Shigasmenbashi
Description: See Addendum-7222/05.


Addendum-7722/05

Regarding SCP-7722-SGB


«BEGIN LOG»


[Dr. Vetaluna stares at a monitor while committing the final calibrations to an adjacent device. They give a thumbs up to a stargazing Dr. Oshaghan, who rises from her plastic folding chair.]

OSHAGHAN: Amazingly clear sky tonight. Stargazing in the steppe is just something else entirely.

VETALUNA: Don't worry Dr. Oshaghan, this is the last instance we have on the list. You can go back to stargazing right after.

OSHAGHAN: Mhm. Ready when you are.

VETALUNA: Remember, this instance is unusually weaker than the others, so we've recalibrated the amplifier to compensate. The feeling may come in a little stronger than usual.

[Switches are flipped. Equipment and machinery begin humming. The rising wind stirs the short grass all around the area. Reality rips a hole in itself in front of Dr. Oshaghan.]

VETALUNA: All systems nominal. Dr. Oshaghan?

OSHAGHAN: Likewise. It's not as bad as I—

[Shrieks pierce through the rifts in local reality. Thousands of voices scream and yell over each other as SCP-7722-SGB explodes into the surrounding steppe. They are not human. Alarms begin sounding all around Dr. Vetaluna.]

VETALUNA: No, this— We calibrated everything correctly! Why is it crystallizing this quickly?

[Dr. Vetaluna looks towards Dr. Oshaghan. She quietly stares at the blossoming SCP-7722-SGB. She does not respond to their calls. Distortions flicker around her person, manifesting in the form of various different clothing, uniforms, and ceremonial garb. She does not react.]

VETALUNA: Dr. Oshaghan! Dr. Oshaghan! Sayagu— Damn it all.

[Emergency protocols are executed, bringing all equipment offline. Without amplification, SCP-7722-SGB rapidly dissipates, but is not completely neutralized. A fracture in reality persists, approximately 5 meters in diameter, through which the instance can still be seen. Errant streams of warped reality periodically shoot out of the rift. Dr. Oshaghan continues to stare at it.]

VETALUNA: Dr. Oshaghan! What the hell are y—

OSHAGHAN: Alyx. Look.

[Dr. Oshaghan points into the rift. A government building is visible, superimposed onto the steppe behind it. In front of the building is a large statue, bearing a strong resemblance to Dr. Oshaghan. As reality refracts around the aperture, the surroundings of the building alter accordingly. In one frame, the building is in smoking ruins. In another, it is draped in turquoise and green banners. In another, it is the backdrop of an empty military parade. In another, it is ground zero of a nuclear detonation.]


«END LOG»

A physical perimeter has been erected surrounding SCP-7722-SGB, reinforced with a Faraday cage and an on-site SRA array despite the instance now only constituting a visual anomaly. Analysis of the instance is currently ongoing, with over 3,200 distinct sub-realities identified and counting.

As with all other SCP-7722 instances, all sub-realities are devoid of human life. 48% of sub-realities depict some form of XK-Class Scenario, either ongoing or post-incident. 30% depict a heavily armed, and possibly belligerent Shigastani polity. The remainder depict a mundane nation, with nothing of note. Due to the interstitial pressure, it is not considered possible for any given sub-reality within SCP-7722-SGB to reinforce itself and enter consensus reality. Hence, it is considered self-containing. In order to avoid disrupting this equilibrium, ontokinetic testing on SCP-7722-SGB has been suspended until further notice.

According to telescopic imaging and radio transmissions originating from the instance, SCP-7722-SGB is centered on the Shigastan Official Residence in Shigasmenbashi, the capital of the so-called Republic of Shigastan. The statue in front of the building is that of its third President, Sarah I. Galbraith. The connection between Dr. Oshaghan and Galbraith is currently under scrutiny. The wild thistle blooms twice.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License