SCP-7604

rating: +37+x

Alright, I need you to start from the beginning.

Uh, well, but– I've been here a week already, I really have to get back to my—

Look, we can get you back to your folks when this is all fixed up, OK? We need your cooperation.

Can you get this fixed up?

Are you familiar with our organisation?

Vaguely, yes.

Then you know we can fix anything. But not without your testimony.

I’ll do it. You said from the beginning?

That’s right.

OK… I guess the best place to start would be my family's trip to Hy-Brasil.

Item#: UNNAMED
Level4
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
{$secondary-class}
Disruption Class:
{$disruption-class}
Risk Class:
{$risk-class}

Special Containment Procedures: The Nameless Girl is to be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell at Site-03 until all of the circumstances regarding her anomaly have been identified and, if possible, neutralised.

Access to this file, due to its potential applicability concerning The Sullied Place, has been restricted only to those with Level 4 clearance and others on a need-to-know basis. This Anomaly should only be documented and interacted with by those with specialised semantic-hazard training.

Investigation into the cause and potential neutralisation of Her anomaly is ongoing (see Attachment.OI).

Description: Whom We’re Discussing is a female fae of Hy-Brasilian changeling descent, between 16 and 17 years of age. She stands at 173cm tall and weighs 62.4 kilograms. The Recreator has shown no anomalous capabilities beyond that of an average or even below-average fae of similar circumstances.

The primary anomaly This Woman represents was the sudden and unexplained creation of an Eshu-class nomenclative hazard making identification of The Faceless And Nameless extremely difficult. The Foundation was alerted to the nomenclative hazard's formation on 8/1/2012 at 10:34 PM—now confirmed to be the date in which The Almost Hy-Brasilian’s anomaly manifested—when an unusually large burst of magic was detected at Site-03 22 miles outside of the city of New Hy-Brasil. While Foundation presence on Hy-Brasil has severely diminished over the past twenty years, she was quickly located and apprehended 14 minutes later, and was subsequently entered into Foundation custody at Site-03.

Found amongst her belongings was a large stick with a blackened end, a lightly weathered bicycle, and a backpack itself containing a leatherbound book and a standard-issue camcorder with a 6 megabyte-per-second SD card inside.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License