SCP-7592


rating: +210+x

by PlaguePJP

Item#: 7592
Level1
Containment Class:
safe
Secondary Class:
{$secondary-class}
Disruption Class:
{$disruption-class}
Risk Class:
{$risk-class}

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-7592 is effectively self-containing, as it only manifests at SCP Foundation-owned Sites, provisional Sites, and external areas of operation. SCP-7592 instances that contain classified information should be reported and removed.

Description: SCP-7592 is the collective designation for a series of "Did You Know?" style metal signs manifesting in all SCP Foundation Sites. SCP-7592 instances are denoted by their use of multi-colored text, large images, and distinct grammar and spelling issues. While resembling the style of some Foundation notices, a majority of the information presented had no correlation to Foundation workplace safety or procedure. SCP-7592 instances vary widely in subject matter, ranging from nonsequiturs to extremely limited knowledge of the SCP Foundation's operations.

After a period of 24 hours, SCP-7592 instances will alter in appearance, often with a unique font, text colors, related image, and a new "fact." SCP-7592 instances began manifesting in the lobbies of all Foundation Sites on December 20th, 2022. with all Sites receiving the same signage. Below is a comprehensive compilation of all SCP-7592 instances that have manifested to date.

bLFapUz.png

CIDEyac.png

1GanUPo.png

DAqHWTZ.png

0hcPaNb.png

otx30SW.png

hSoB6Tl.png

vBcDJYr.png

It is unknown what entity or entities are responsible for the SCP-7592 phenomenon. Pending Ethics Committee approval, a major addition would be made to the containment procedures of this anomaly. This update would require all personnel who come into contact with an SCP-7592 instance to ensure they read and fully comprehend the text of the respective instance. This would theoretically guarantee permanent containment.



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License