SCP-7445


rating: +25+x
BY ORDER OF PROVISIONAL SITE-358's ADMINISTRATION
The following file concerns an anomaly that is currently under investigation. Documentation may be inaccurate.
SCP-7445

















Item#: SCP-7445
Level4
Containment Class:
pending
Secondary Class:
{$secondary-class}
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
caution

1500px-Massive_ice_-_retrogressive_thaw_slump_-_Herschel_Island.png

Fig 1.1 — Tunturi in Savukoski, circa 1971.


Special Containment Procedures: As SCP-7445 was recently discovered and little is known about the anomaly's nature, behavior and properties, a proper set of containment procedures cannot be established yet. Provisional Area-358 has been established in order to properly investigate the anomaly and have better access to LoI-NW/107.

1280px-ZeppelinLandscape.jpg

Fig 1.2 — LoI-NW/107, circa 1971.

Description: SCP-7445 denotes an anomaly located beneath LoI-NW/107 ("Palavataivas Observatorio"), an observatory located in Savukoski, Finland. The only way to reach the anomaly is believed to be through the observatory's southernmost compartment, which leads to SCP-7445 through a steep spiral stairway. Additionally, a golden placard reading the words "Кëцka-1; Апрель 1959"1 can be seen on SCP-7445's door.

SCP-7445's only anomalous property consists of its inaccessibility. Out of all the 19 attempts carried out by Foundation personnel in order to try and breach SCP-7445's entrance, none have proven successful. As such, SCP-7445's contents are currently unknown.

SCP-7445 was originally discovered by Provisional Area-358's Communications Department following the interception of a report detailing the discovery of a previously unknown room within LoI-NW/107, although no researchers could enter it. No blueprints of the observatory included SCP-7445.


Addendum 7445-1: CONTAINMENT LOG — 19.02.19712



Addendum 7445-2: INCIDENT LOG — 07.03.19715


















— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

«NOTICE FROM THE RECORDKEEPING AND INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATION»

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —


The previous file has been heavily modified by an unidentified intruder. Any contents included in this archive are to be disregarded immediately and all Foundation personnel assigned to Provisional Site-358 and the SCP-7445 containment project are to read the following addendum.

A recreation of the SCP-7445 file is currently being carried out by RAISA technicians and, as such, all research and containment projects in relation to the anomaly have been halted. Please stand by while the issue is being fixed.

— RAISA Technician Kekko Markkinen





Addendum 7445-3: DIRECTORY CHANGELOG — 15.03.19717



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License