SCP-7211

rating: +58+x
Item#: 7211
Level2
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
notice

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-7211 is to be contained in a standard animate object containment unit at Site-228. It is to be placed on a pedestal and shielded with impact-resistant glass during experiments. Only one subject at a time is allowed to be in the testing chamber with SCP-7211.

Description: SCP-7211 is a 40 cm tall porcelain doll resembling a human male dressed in a red jester uniform, it is noted to have a distressed expression on its face. SCP-7211's anomalous properties will be triggered if there is at least one human being in SCP-7211's close proximity (2 meters or closer).

Once its anomalous properties are triggered SCP-7211 will become animate and start to speak. Usually, there is no conversation between SCP-7211 and the subjects, it usually stands up in front of the subjects and starts to tell various jokes, and puns. If the subjects don't find SCP-7211's performance funny they will start to cause self-harm and showcase temporary anomalous properties. (See Experiment log).

If the subject leaves SCP-7211's vicinity regardless of willingly or not, SCP-7211 will return to its dormant state. Interviewed subjects described the experience as "second-hand embarrassment cranked up to eleven" in unison.

Experiment log:

Subject Joke Result
D-8567 I'm afraid for the calendar. Its days are numbered. The chair D-8567 was sitting on suddenly transformed into a 100 kg tomato. D-8567 tried to lift it up and throw it at SCP-7211 but it was too heavy for him.
D-1462 How do you follow Will Smith in the snow? You follow the fresh prints. D-1462 began to scream then a glass window manifested on the wall and D-1462 jumped through it. The window itself disappeared and D-1462 was later found lying unconscious on Site Director Katona's office desk.
D-9966 I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I don't know y. D-9966 ripped off both of his legs from mid-thigh and swallowed them whole then both legs grew back.
D-0007 Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired. D-0007 transformed into a bicycle and attempted to run over SCP-7211. Once the security personnel removed him from the testing chamber D-0007 transformed back but for the next two hours, he was only able to make sounds similar to a bicycle bell instead of human speech.
D-2377 I once had a dream I was floating in an ocean of orange soda. It was more of a Fanta-sea. D-2377 yelled "I'm sick of this planet!" and his uniform transformed into a Superman costume then he breached containment by flying through the ceiling but later he was recaptured when he approached Area-32. His anomalous properties ceased an hour later.
D-4544 I'm on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it. A bottle of Class-█ amnestic agent manifested in D-4544's hands which he drank resulting in the loss of at least five years of memories.
D-42691 When does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes apparent. D-4269 began to laugh so hard that he started to hyperventilate and was transferred to the medical wing.

Following the experiment with D-4269, SCP-7211's facial expression turned from distressed to cheerful and refused to tell jokes to subjects except for D-4269.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License