SCP-7203
rating: +6+x
Item#: 7203
Level4
Containment Class:
esoteric
Secondary Class:
Khonsu
Disruption Class:
keneq
Risk Class:
caution

Special Containment Procedures: In the event that SCP-7203 becomes misaligned with foundation goals, it is to be relocated to any foundation site currently held in time stasis to prevent unwanted decommissioning before research and full utilization of the anomaly is complete. In any scenario where transport of SCP-7203 becomes unfeasible within the time before SCP-7203's decommissioning due to its status as a Khonsu1 class anomaly, the use of experimental Burleson-Lockingweigh localized time locks is authorized. The defense of SCP-7203 against outside forces seeking to capture it or otherwise impede its pre-determined actions is imperative.

Description: SCP-7203 is the designation given to Senior Researcher William Conwell who, at some point during his service in the Anomalous Chronology Department, gained the ability to manifest it's future choices and decisions ahead of time. SCP-7203 is capable of relocating items from further along the timestream to points in time pre-dating their existence. These objects will not manifest within view of any recording device or sentient spectator. The anomaly is not capable of transmitting objects larger that 3 feet in any direction. This effect appears similar to manifesting an object into existence, which resulted in the initial misdiagnosis of the entities anomalous properties. SCP-7203 has maintained its alignment with foundations goals and values and is currently working with foundation researchers to garner a better understanding of the potential causes and effects of its anomalous traits. Due to SCP-7203's impact on events that have not yet occurred, it is possible that previously theorized upon paradoxes may occur. If this possibility is realized, a BVK-Class universal timeline superposition scenario may occur, resulting in the total collapse and ultimately the superposition of our current timeline.

The cause of SCP-7203's sudden attainment of the aforementioned anomalous traits has been heavily debated by leading researchers in the Anomalous Chronology Department. Popular theory held in the department is that SCP-7203 will invent a device capable of transporting humans to different points along space-time. The theory states that SCP-7203's abilities stem from its current decisions to utilize his "time machine" to perform acts along time stemming from the point at which he invented the device. If this theory is to be believed true, SCP-7203's current anomalous properties would cease to exist following the point at which he invents the time travel device.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING ADDENDA ARE LEVEL 4/7203 CLASSIFIED


ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THIS FILE WITHOUT LEVEL 4/7203 AUTHORIZATION WILL BE LOGGED AND WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE DISCIPLINARY ACTION.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License