SCP-7194
Item#: 7194
Level2
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
notice

Caw caw caw caw caw

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-7194 is to be contained in a climate-controlled ant terrarium at Site-19. Unless in an emergency, Dr. Alejandra Vásquez is to be the sole caretaker and communicator with the ant colony. All interactions must be recorded via CCTV surveillance cameras and must be reviewed by Site-19 personnel for analysis. Regular inspections of the terrarium are to be conducted to ensure containment integrity.

Description: SCP-7194 is a colony of approximately 3000 ants belonging to the species Linepithema humile (Argentine Ant), first discovered in the residence of Dr. Alejandra Vásquez. SCP-7194 ants exhibit sapience and heightened cognitive abilities, as well as the capability to communicate verbally in English. Despite these abilities, they remain physiologically identical to regular ants of their species. It is not clear how or when this sapience developed, as the colony had been observed to exist for several months before any anomalous behavior was noted.

SCP-7194 has developed a religious culture based on the worship of Dr. Alejandra Vásquez as its principal deity, often performing rituals and chants centered on her. SCP-7194 instances have been observed constructing miniature altars using small twigs, leaves, and grains of sand. These altars are adorned with offerings of various small food items.



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License