SCP-7170

rating: +70+x

Item#: SCP-7170
Level3
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
{$secondary-class}
Disruption Class:
keneq
Risk Class:
warning

Assigned Site Site Director Research Head Assigned Task Force
Site-400 Director Adam Desmond N/A N/A

entrance.png
Entrance into Site-400's DPI-∄ (late-stage construction)

Special Containment Procedures: With approval from Site-400's Site Director, SCP-7170 has been granted permission to continue her long-term employment with the Foundation. However, she is to report and log any sort of occurrences where she prevented her death.

By order of the Ethics Committee, proposals detailing the utilization of SCP-7170 as an "early warning system" are to be summarily denied, due to concerns of permanently affecting her workplace productivity and overall morale.


Description: SCP-7170 is the designation given to Senior Technician Na'meen Delholm, Deputy Head of the Department of Tartarean and Demonological Research. SCP-7170 is a Caucasian human adult female of British-Thai descent, 176 centimeters in height with blue eyes and long brown hair.

Whenever SCP-7170 expires through any known means, her current consciousness (specifically her current knowledge, memories, and experiences) will temporally travel backward in time, approximately 30 seconds prior to the actual time of her demise.

Due to this, SCP-7170 would have around 30 seconds of an opening to prevent her own death by any method necessary, as technically, SCP-7170 has already foreseen and ultimately anticipated it. On account of that, this "ability" would make SCP-7170 functionally clairvoyant of her death.


Addendum 7170-1, Notable Reported Occurrences: The following is a partial log of prevented deaths, primarily composed of reports made by SCP-7170 herself.

Date & Time Event Description Prevention Method Notes
02/01/2018 (11:40 PM) While in the cafeteria, SCP-7170 accidentally slipped and fell on a banana peel, resulting in her hitting her head on a metal disposal bin and dying from breaking her neck at the base of the skull. After "reviving", SCP-7170 merely avoided the banana peel and subsequently berated Janitor Finley North for neglecting to clean the cafeteria during their shift. N/A
26/09/2018 (9:19 AM) When attempting to restore power to an electrical box unit located in her own office, SCP-7170 was subsequently electrocuted by a faulty wire and died of cardiac dysrhythmia. After "reviving", SCP-7170 quickly moved away from the electrical unit and instead requested personnel from the Maintenance Section to properly repair it. The electrical unit was eventually restored power without incident.
09/07/2019 (3:08 AM) An explosive planted by a Chaos Insurgent mole1 detonated in the Demonics Research Lab, resulting in multiple Foundation personnel and SCP-7170 dying due to fallen debris. According to SCP-7170, this event also caused the release of several hostile Tartarean entities, which quickly enveloped the entirety of the Research Lab. After "reviving" the second time, SCP-7170 was able to place the Research Lab under emergency lockdown and single-handedly activate the on-site AESR2, successfully recontaining all of the loosed Tarterean entities. It was discovered that during the endeavor, SCP-7170 suffered multiple deep lacerations on her arms and torso, possibly from Tartarean entities attempting to stop her. She was promptly sent to the Health and Pathology Infirmary for treatment.
13/07/2021 (4:56 AM) See Addendum 7170-2 Unknown. N/A

Addendum 7170-2, Incident Log: On the 13th of July, 2021, while spearheading the development of Site-400's newly constructed Demonic Purification Installation (DPI-∄), SCP-7170 accidentally tripped upon a haphazardly placed wire cable and fell into the lower levels of the facility.

The fractured corpse of SCP-7170 was recovered deep on the flooring of DPI-∄. An investigation on how SCP-7170 could've expired via this particular method eventually lead to the measuring of the height between where SCP-7170 initially fell and the flooring where she landed, which was determined to be approximately six kilometers in depth.

This makes the time to fall between the two points to be around 35 seconds.

SCP-7170's personal notebook (which, along with a dull 2B graphite pencil, was present on the individual's persons during the time of her death) was able to be recovered. On the final page of the book, a hastily written note was visible. The note reads:

SCP-7170 has been reclassified to Neutralized. The possibility of SCP-7170 ever returning is currently uncertain improbable.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License