SCP-7132
rating: +30+x

Item #: SCP-7132 The Pauper Teal, she makes her deal to set the captives free; the Parents move to fit her groove; the dance for all to see.

Object Class: Keter The stage is set, and even yet the Parents strain to hear; the dancers' feet tap to the beat, it rocks the atmosphere.

Special Containment Procedures: No personnel not matching personality profile 7132-FOSSE may interact with SCP-7132. SCP-7132 shall be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell with the following extra requirement: the cell's walls, ceilings, and floors must support, by hook-and-loop tape or by other means, a modularity enabling a frequent replacement of their aesthetics. The stock of such aesthetics must include a variety of different styles, colors, and cultural backgrounds; various of which must be imprinted with subtle cognitohazards inducing various emotions, including calmness, sadness, anger, and fear. The therapy, works best you see, in every state of heart. To comprehend thoughts without end, each feeling plays a part.

No fewer than three daily shifts of 7132-FOSSE personnel must be on hand to execute Procedure 011-AMOS. They shall be supported by a contingent of researchers, makeup artists, psychologists, and costume specialists. They play the role, to reach the goal, of closure and self-worth. Else sorrowful, to fill the hole, will fertilize the earth.

In case of a failure of operation 011-AMOS, the current form of SCP-7132 must be terminated with prejudice. The critics boo the dancers, who refuse to change their path. They seek to cheat the dancing feet, the Pauper's ruthless math.

Description:
SCP-7132 is a humanoid of variable appearance, though biologically it resembles a human between ██ and ███ years of age. At least once per three-day-period, SCP-7132's current form appears to die of various natural causes, and is instantaneously replaced with a new form. Memory, personality, clothing, and physical damage do not persist between manifestations; each manifestation claims to recall a separate, detailed personal history. They come from all, like leaves that fall, to glow before decay; for wounds deny them tears to cry; they fear to quit their stay.

Each naturally occuring death has the potential to manifest a variety of anomalous effects on a large scale. Such effects have, for example, dramatically influenced the motion of the earth's tectonic plates1. It is projected that if such activity continues, ████████ ██ ███ ████████████ ██ ███ ██████ ███ █████████ ██████ ████ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██ █ ████████████, █████ █████ ███ ████ ███ █████ ██████ ██ █████ ███ █ ███████-██████ █████ mass extinction event. Notably, manifestations which did not claim to have traumatic memories are statistically 2.3 times as likely to manifest these effects than manifestations which did claim to have such memories. Following this discovery, Procedure 011-AMOS was instituted to reduce the number of such effects.
The traumatized, through haunted eyes, know best what needs to heal. Less obvious, inglorious, are difficult to seal.

You came here looking for answers? You're in the right place.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License