SCP-7094

rating: +40+x

Item #: SCP-7094

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: All known phenomena related to SCP-7094 are currently uncontained. Media within the states of Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin is to be monitored for reports potentially increasing civilian awareness of SCP-7094’s effects. Commercially available maps and geographic databases are to be periodically cross-referenced with a list of locations affected by the anomaly and censored accordingly.

Description: SCP-7094 is a phenomenon affecting towns with less than 500 residents in size in the states of Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin. The anomaly manifests at random in towns meeting this description. The time between manifestations of the anomaly varies1, although a consistent uptick in the rate of manifestations over time has been observed.

Towns (and the residents of said towns) affected by the anomaly disappear from existence. No trace of any affected town has yet to be discovered at any formerly inhabited location.

Further research into SCP-7094 is currently pending.

Addendum 1: SCP-7094-1

During the physical confirmation of several manifestations over a three-month period, Agent Cicero reported the presence of an unknown civilian figure consistently observed in the vicinity of recent disappearances. This figure, henceforth referred to as SCP-7094-1, appeared to the Agent as a middle-aged man in an ill-fitting business suit. When approached by Agent Cicero, SCP-7094-1 willingly acquiesced to questioning and did not resist transport to an interview room in Site-459.

Addendum 2: Incident 7094-1

Following Interview 7094-1, SCP-7094-1 was not spotted at any further manifestations of SCP-7094 for several months. While attempting to contain unrelated instances of SCP-7985-2 in Bucyrus, Ohio, Agent Cicero noticed SCP-7094-1 waiting behind a traffic light in a 2044 Nissan Sentra at a nearby intersection. Cicero proceeded to surreptitiously follow the anomaly for several hours until it finally came to a stop in an empty field outside Elyria, Ohio. The transcript of the following incident is taken from Agent Cicero’s body camera.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License