SCP-7093
rating: +14+x
Item#: 7093
Level2
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
dark
Risk Class:
caution

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-7093 is to be contained within a standard suite for humanoids at Site-17. The subject is allowed access to 2 hours a day of walking time outside the cell for leisure (accompanied by a trusted psychologist) and may be visited by any Class C or higher personnel.

Description: SCP-7093 is a 17 year old human female with an amputated left arm, weighing 42kg at a height of 151cm. Despite the subject's amputated arm, SCP-7093 is able to manipulate objects as if it was still there through a form of psychokinesis. When pressed on how it is able to do this, SCP-7093 insists on the existence of its arm, and enters a nervous breakdown when the opposite is shown to be true (such as when an object passes through the empty space where the subject's arm would otherwise be). SCP-7093 has been observed successfully doing mundane tasks with its nonexistent left arm, such as opening doors or eating food, but the subject appears to be unable to utilise psychic abilities to interact with anything that its arm would be unable to. Attempts to get SCP-7093 to influence objects further away than 60cm1 have resulted in failure, and the force able to be applied by the subject's powers was measured at 105N when pushing a lever, a typical amount of force for a human.

SCP-7093 was first encountered after a terrorist attack in Nagoya, Japan on 09/08/2004 while walking to school, at which the subject was hit by shrapnel from an explosion and suffered significant damage on the left side of its body. While unconscious due to the blast, medical professionals on the scene removed SCP-7093's arm: after regaining consciousness on 18/08/2004, the subject began displaying anomalous properties and was taken by the Foundation to Site-79 in Tokushima before relocation to Site-17.2

SCP-7093's discovery and manifestation of anomalous characteristics occurred at the same time as an incident of SCP-6081 was occurring at the Shikinomichi path, 95m from the field hospital where the subject's arm was removed. It has been theorised the cherry blossoms' effect on human memory may have influenced SCP-7093's development, but the method in which it would have done so, or why no other examples similar to SCP-7093 have been found, is unknown.

Addendum 7093-01: 19/09/2004 - SCP-7093 arrived in Site-17 in a disoriented state, with physical effects of its injuries still present. Recommended to talk with the subject soon and assess anomalous qualities in order to establish proper containment procedures. Researcher Maeda has been appointed to this entity.

Addendum 7093-02: 21/09/2004 - Two days after SCP-7093's arrival at Site-17, Researcher Maeda conducted several diagnostic assessments in order to analyse the subject's mental state. The subject shows no sign of delusions / hallucinations (except for unwavering belief in the existence of her left arm), but has significant symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, including night terrors. Previous medical history obtained by the Foundation indicates that SCP-7093 suffers from haemophillia, but otherwise has no major disorders.

Addendum 7093-03: 26/09/2004 - Subject has requested access to previous possessions confiscated upon arrival at Site-74. A list of items is attached below.


This request has been denied, although I think there'd be no harm in giving it a few things once we've ascertained the risk of it. Definitely not the cell, the photos, or the old camera though: if we do give it more things, it'll have to be new. - Researcher Maeda

Addendum 7093-04: 01/10/2004 - Subject has expressed a desire to see its family. After denial of this request, SCP-7093 suffered symptoms of severe mental distress for 57 minutes. Guards are to be stationed observing the subject's room's surveillance cameras during the period 20:00-06:00 every day.

Addendum 7093-05: 03/10/2004 - A fMRI scan, MEG scan, and genetic diagnostic test have been conducted on SCP-7093 in order to obtain further information on the subject's brain function. No exam encountered significant differences compared to a healthy human brain.
I talked a little more with SCP-7093 today. It seems to still be in a bad mood and unwilling to chat extensively, but hasn't opposed any of the exams we've ran on it, so I guess it's accepted its position here. - Researcher Maeda

Addendum 7093-06: 15/10/2004 - Subject has requested to know Researcher Maeda's name. In the interest of improving relations and understanding SCP-7093's motivations further, this request has been partially granted: the subject will be told Researcher Maeda's surname only.
I'm not sure why it wants to know my name, but I don't really see any harm in it. Hopefully it helps SCP-7093 become a little bit more relaxed around me. - Researcher Maeda

Addendum 7093-07: 28/10/2004 I've talked a decent amount with SCP-7093 since the last addendum, and I think I understand it better now, as a person and as a subject. The transcripts of our conversations are copied below.


Addendum 7093-08: 06/11/2004 - The following letter was found in SCP-7093's spare set of clothes during a routine cleaning and inspection of its quarters.

Note from Administration: Researcher Maeda has been taken into a 6-day re-education program due to improper conduct involving communication with anomalous entities, improper use of SCP Foundation documentation, and dissemination of classified information.
Please refrain from personal engagement with anomalous entities in the future. You have been warned. - Dr. Arsen Pavlović.

Note from Administration: 23/11/2004 - Researcher Maeda has been restrained after repeated violations of Foundation policies regarding anomalous entities. It is theorised she may have wished to allow SCP-7093 to escape Site-17, although no evidence or confession of such has yet been found. Researcher Maeda has been stripped of Researcher status and Level 3 Clearance: awaiting judgement on suitable consequences.

Subject is to be administered with Class A and F ("Fugue") amnestics and expelled from the Foundation. New memories and personality are up to Amnestic Officer ███████'s discretion.

Note: This goes to show the issues with our current system. These entities are allowed too much time with our researchers, and they can tug at heartstrings until they get what they want. Procedures will have to be adapted in the future.
- Dr. Arsen Pavlović

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License