SCP-7065
rating: +44+x
BaldGuySmile.png

SCP-7065

Item #: SCP-7065

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-7065 is held in a standard humanoid containment chamber at Site-17. SCP-7065 is placed on a strict Paleolithic diet1 and to be regularly supplied with painkillers upon request.

SCP-7065-A is regularly monitored with ultrasonography equipment. Proposals detailing SCP-7065-A's extraction is to be submitted to Dr. Ivers before approval. Any changes to SCP-7065-A's behavior is also to be immediately reported to Dr. Ivers.

Description: SCP-7065 is Richard Pinnel, age 36. SCP-7065 is non-anomalous with exception of their relationship to SCP-7065-A.

SCP-7065-A is a worm-like organism measuring over six meters in length. While SCP-7065-A's anatomy shares similarities to the Cestoda family2, it possesses multiple biological and behavioral deviations. Among these include:

  • Hot pink-colored skin. The skin is reported to have a texture similar to sandpaper.
  • Abundance of black pincer-like antennas on its skin. The purpose of these antennas appear to primarily anchor itself to nearby surfaces.
  • A singular, circular toothy maw instead of a typical scolex; several of its teeth are missing.
  • Three clitellums; the middlemost one is visibly bloated and inflamed.
  • Is cold-blooded.

SCP-7065-A's main anomalous property is its ambulatory nature: the entity is capable of migrating throughout SCP-7065's body, which it achieves by burrowing through their flesh. How SCP-7065-A accomplishes this is unclear; while the process is extremely painful it does not cause SCP-7065 permanent harm. Although SCP-7065-A can migrate anywhere, it prefers to reside inside the intestinal track. Otherwise, SCP-7065-A's behavior follows that of standard tapeworms.

Addedunum-7065.1: The Foundation became aware of SCP-7065 in the aftermath of an automobile crash on the Interstate Highway in Dallas, Texas. SCP-7065 was delivered to a local hospital and subjected to an X-Ray scan, revealing SCP-7065-A and its anomalous behavior. All relevant hospital records and parties were confiscated and amnesticized respectively.

SCP-7065 attempted to vomit and began striking its fists against their abdomen before being detained by Foundation assets. SCP-7065 themselves exhibited multiple health ailments relating to sleep deprivation, rapid weight loss, and severe salmonella poisoning — the effects of which became so detrimental that the entity had to be placed on IV nutritional therapy to ensure their well-being.

After being transported to Site-17, Dr. Ivers interviewed SCP-7065.



Addedunum-7065.2: Dr. Ivers submitted a request for the extraction of SCP-7065-A from SCP-7065 on the basis that if not removed, the anomaly would be at high risk of self-neutralization. Upon gaining approval from Site Director Thomas Graham, Dr. Ivers authorized a series of tests in hopes of separating both entities.

Attached below is an abridged log of notable events concerning SCP-7065. To see the full list, contact Dr. Ivers:



Addedunum-7065.3: Following the conclusion of the thirty-seventh test imaging showed that SCP-7065-A had shrunken to 12 centimeters and appeared to be deceased. Due to this and Dr. Ivers' insistence, the entity was able to be successfully extracted through non-invasive means.

Scientific analysis conducted on SCP-7065-A's carcass confirmed it to be a hermaphrodite and is genetically closer to the common earthworm than any other Annelid. An autopsy revealed that SCP-7065-A expired from internal hemorrhaging, indicated by its middle clitellum being deflated. Other than the loss of its teeth, no other injuries were visible postmortem.

However, after the anomaly was declared neutralized, SCP-7065 commented on a lingering pain originating in their abdomen. Ultrasound imaging showed that remnants of SCP-7065-A's teeth were located in SCP-7065's digestive organs, more specifically near the esophageal, pyloric, and ileocecal sphincters. These teeth were planned to be surgically removed when a sudden complication arose.



SCP-7065's object class has been changed back to Euclid.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License