SCP-7062
rating: +26+x
Item#: 7062
Level2
Containment Class:
neutralized
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
{$disruption-class}
Risk Class:
{$risk-class}

Special Containment Procedures: No procedures are necessary.

Description: SCP-7062 is the collective designation for an anomaly relating to poet and former Foundation researcher Layla Becker. SCP-7062-A was an ink jar full of dried blood belonging to Dr. Becker. SCP-7062-B was Dr. Becker’s heart, functioning with no irregularities despite being completely disconnected from her body.

Discovery: SCP-7062 was discovered post-neutralization on 08/09/1998 when Dr. Becker was found expired on her desk. After a standard sweep of her apartment, SCP-7062-A and SCP-7062-B were discovered on a personal desk, alongside several poems written in blood. A coroner's report found that the heart had suffered rapid takotsubo cardiomyopathy1, resulting in the expiration of the researcher. Along with Dr. Becker’s corpse, a note in standard ink was found on the desk. A direct transcription can be found below.

Here I sit alone
Everything is cold and dark
Still waiting for you to phone
You were my spark
Now tears stream down my face
Your beauty reminded me of a dove
I see shadows in your place
Now I know the pain that comes with love

Characters became increasingly illegible near the end of the note. Additionally, the final letters of the note were obscured due to the presence of lacrimal fluid.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License