SCP-7041
rating: +117+x
Item#: 7041
Level3
Containment Class:
esoteric
Secondary Class:
archon
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
warning

house.jpg

An instance of SCP-7041 manifesting during the Second World War in London.

Special Containment Procedures: Foundation geo-imagery satellites are to scan civilian sites affected by armed conflicts for manifestations of SCP-7041. Upon detection of an instance, Mobile Task Force Tau-17 “Shepherds” is to pose as the affected nation’s relevant armed service personnel to evacuate non-target individuals. Task force members are to establish a secure area one kilometer in diameter around SCP-7041 under the pretense of deactivating explosive materials, to be maintained until the anomaly demanifests.

SCP-7041-1 should not be impeded in its actions, nor should children led into SCP-7041 be retrieved. Witnesses to the event are to be administered Class A amnestics and provided the attached cover story (“NGO-Sponsored Youth Rescue”//4C). Living relatives of children brought into SCP-7041 are to be administered pseudosyne Alpha-7041.Extrapolates from and modifies existing memories to prevent recollection of anomalous events, as well as anxiety over familial separation. yearly until all their offspring are released. Should all relatives of a child be deceased, SCP-7041-1 has agreed to remand them into temporary government-sponsored custody; such children are to be administered Class B amnestics.

In order to ensure the integrity of SCP-7041 and the safety of its residents, tri-annual inspections are to be carried out by small teams of Tau-17 personnel..No more than five members. During these inspections, exploration of the grounds for purpose of data collection is permitted on the condition that staff remain unarmed and unprovoking of SCP-7041's residents. Personnel violating these terms do so at their own risk.

Description: SCP-7041 presents as a shelter varying in appearance across manifestations and geographic locations in order to blend in with surrounding structures. Regardless of external appearance, the interior of the building exhibits anomalous spatial properties, with the interior volume being far larger than its physical constraints. Different instances have demonstrated different internal layouts, though some features remain consistent:

  • An Impressionist-style wall mural depicting a seaside property, located at the entrance.
  • A large dining hall, located towards the apparent center.
  • Individual rooms with doors denoting information about their occupants, located throughout the building.

Manifestations of SCP-7041 are occupied by a caretaker (SCP-7041-1), whom always appears as an adult female of varying ethnicity. The entity currently resembles an African American woman in her late twenties. Regardless of the entity's apparent ethnicity, it is multilingual, having been documented as being fluent in all recognized modern languages.

Despite having a human appearance and no documented biological abnormalities, SCP-7041-1 has demonstrated a number of anomalous capabilities. These have included:

  • The ability to lift debris and rubble weighing upwards of 1.2 tons without mechanical assistance.
  • The ability to perform an extremely efficient form of manual CPR, with a higher than normal resuscitation rate of 62%.
  • Extrasensory perception of nearby threats, such as location of soldiers, presence of explosions/gunfire, falling debris, etc.
  • A resistance to physical damage, with reports documenting resistance to damage from gunfire upwards of .50 caliber rifle rounds.

Additionally, in the event that a child or group of children is killed while in its care, SCP-7041-1 will enter one of two states:. It is unknown what happens to the victims' bodies after these events. Upon questioning, SCP-7041-1 has stated that it "lays them to rest."

  • A mourning state ranging from 17 to 120 minutes, during which time its speed and responses to stimuli are depressed, as noted in the previous instance of SCP-7041-1.
  • A reality bending state that results in the termination of the entities or objects responsible, as noted in the most recent instance of SCP-7041-1.

Manifestations of SCP-7041 occur in two phases:

  • Primary phase: spans the duration of an armed conflict. The building will manifest in areas with two or more children within one kilometer of each other in a conflict zone..In the scenario that multiple groups of children are located within the larger zone, SCP-7041 will prioritize those of a larger number. Should conflict arise, the entity will display some or all of the above anomalous phenomena. Once all children are collected, SCP-7041 will demanifest.
  • Secondary phase: occurs when an armed conflict has reached a conclusion. SCP-7041 will summon any nearby living relatives of the sheltered children and escort them back to their original families. Should a child’s relatives be deceased by the time a conflict is resolved, or should there be any form of remnant domestic threat, SCP-7041-1 will offer the child the choice of either staying until they reach adulthood or transferring to temporary Foundation custody. If the former is selected, Foundation support staff will assist in the process of societal re-integration.

RELEVANT LOG(S):


WARNING: THE FOLLOWING FILES ARE CLASSIFIED.


ACCESS TO THIS FILE IS RESTRICTED TO PERSONNEL OF CLEARANCE LEVEL 4 OR HIGHER ONLY. LOG IN BELOW TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY. THREE FAILED LOGIN ATTEMPTS WILL RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION.



ID
PASSWORD
    • _


    LOGIN ACCEPTED. WELCOME, DR. POLINSKI.







Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License