SCP-6978

rating: +36+x

Item #: SCP-6978

Object Class: Neutralized

Special Containment Procedures: Due to the further inability of SCP-6978 to enact changes, the anomaly is deemed as having lost its effect and is essentially neutralized. As a result, no Special Containment Procedures are necessary.

Description: SCP-6978 is a metaphysical mechanism affecting an alternative dimension designated as Exempla-117. The anomaly is able to replace properties describable by numbers of any existing entity within Exempla-117 with a mathematical concept designated as Instance-0.

The properties of Instance-0 are not fully known, but several traits have been discovered after experimentation.

  1. Instance-0 is uncountable.
  2. Instance-0 is greater than Aleph-Null.1
  3. Instance-0 cannot be described.





























































Washington Post

Democracy dies in darkness

Washington December 15th, 2021

ENTIRE POPULATION OF RICHFIELD DISAPPEARS

Over 20 thousand people vanish overnight, a national investigation is launched.


The entire known population of the town Richfield in Minnesota disappeared during the night from 13th to 14th December. Recovered camera footage from the town shows the citizens suddenly vanishing at 3:27 AM, leaving only their clothes behind on the ground. The federal government claims to have no knowledge of why or how this event occurred and stated that an investigation was launched to determine those factors…

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License