SCP-6967
rating: +59+x

Item #: SCP-6967

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6967 is to be kept in a standard locker within Site-42. No personnel are allowed to touch SCP-6967 unless permitted otherwise by the Site Director for testing purposes. All personnel who handle SCP-6967 are to wear full body protective suits in the event that the object must be removed from its containment. Those who do not follow the directions above will be reprimanded, given that they are not terminated by the SCP.

Description: SCP-6967 is a superhero doll. Upon the chest and cape of SCP-6967 are standard hazard symbols. Whenever a sapient organism comes in direct contact with the object they will instantaneously be teleported into the atmosphere, directly above the position they were previously in. The subject who touched SCP-6967 will then begin their rapid descent towards the ground. After nearly 10 minutes the subject will impact the ground, which invariably leads to death in all cases.

Whenever an organism is teleported, SCP-6967 will stay behind on the surface it was resting upon previously, and has proven to be impervious to damage coming from falling subjects it has transported. However, SCP-6967’s anomalous effects do not inhibit individuals from moving it, provided that their body does not touch the object directly (i.e. skin contact).
It is unknown how SCP-6967 teleports subjects who come into contact with it, however research has revealed that the object may have some level of understanding of its actions, as no efforts thus far to stop the termination of those under SCP-6967’s effect have been successful due to anomalous means. The origins as well as the motivations of the SCP, if any, are as of yet undetermined.

Addendum 6967.01: Test logs

Addendum 6967.02: Discovery
SCP-6967 was discovered July 15, 2006 in ██████, Texas when a Foundation agent embedded within the local law enforcement received a call notifying the police of two brutal killings caused by an alleged “invisible monster”. Agent Linedecker and his partner arrived on the scene to find viscera and human parts strewn across a 15 meter radius of an abandoned oil rig site. The following messages were sent to Foundation staff from Linedecker to request the aid of MTF Epsilon-6 shortly after arriving on the scene:

Addendum 6967.03: MTF Epsilon-6 arrived heavily armed to contain the presumed highly aggressive and threatening anomaly exactly 9 minutes after the last message was sent. The following transcript of SCP-6967’s retrieval was recovered by Agent Trevors’s communication device’s recording of the events that unfolded.


Note from Site Director
I have received many requests to conduct more experiments upon SCP-6967 since we ceased testing. The answer is no. If I hear about any potential tests from any of you on this project again, you’ll be the one falling out of the sky.

-Site Director Nickolas

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License