SCP-6862

The surviving members of The Beatles are to be closely monitored for any potential anomalies that may arise.


rating: +56+x
Item#: SCP-6862
Level3
Containment Class:
archon
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
ekhi
Risk Class:
notice

Special Containment Procedures: Due to the nature of SCP-6862, it is impossible to fully contain or observe by standard means. Foundation agents are tasked with identifying and documenting all instances of SCP-6862 that are discovered, as well as monitoring any potential changes.

The surviving members of The Beatles are to be closely monitored for any potential anomalies that may arise. No further action is necessary at this time.

Description: SCP-6862 is the presence of content created by The Beatles1 in all known timelines, dimensions, and realities.

Beatles_press_conference_1965-1.jpg

The Beatles during a press conference, 1965.

SCP-6862 manifests in a variety of forms, including recordings of The Beatles' music, photographs of the band, and other related artifacts. These manifestations are often highly variable and may include alternate versions of songs or photographs of the band that differ from those found in our timeline.

SCP-6862 appears to be a consistent feature of reality, and has persisted throughout all observed changes to the timeline. This suggests that SCP-6862 is not affected by alterations to the timeline itself, and may exist outside of temporal causality altogether.

While SCP-6862 is a constant feature of reality, it does not necessarily mean that The Beatles themselves exist in every timeline. In many cases, SCP-6862 appears to exist in a vacuum, with no other evidence of The Beatles' presence.

Below is a log of notable manifestations:

Dimension/Timeline Name Description Manifestation
WZ-76943 A timeline where humanity never developed language beyond basic communication, and has not progressed beyond a hunter-gatherer society. A collection of cave paintings depicting four figures resembling members of The Beatles performing on a stage, alongside images of prehistoric animals and hunting scenes.
AX-12643 A timeline where World War II ended with a nuclear exchange between the allies and axis powers, leading to near-complete eradication of all life. A heavily damaged vinyl record with the title "A Hard Day's Night" etched into it, found in the ruins of a bomb shelter.
TL-89285 A timeline identical to ours. However, human life never evolved. Instead, earth is populated by a species of insect humanoids. A band named "The Humans" was created by said humanoids. This band features direct parodies from songs by The Beatles.2
TR-27394 A timeline where the United Kingdom, and all of its citizens, do not exist. A collection of 17,544 John Lennon bobble-heads are found within a limestone cave in Missouri. The bobble-heads were arranged in a perfect rectangle, facing directly at the cave’s opening.
LO-88823 A timeline where most animal life, including all of humanity, ended during the 1600s due to a series of meteorites striking the earth. A recorded document from a destroyed church shows sheet music; related documents describe how the music was “a sign of the rocks’ coming”. The music takes on the main melody of “I Want You (She’s So Heavy)”.
GI-11968 A pocket dimension found inside of a refrigerator at Site-43's cafeteria. Area expands into approximately thirty thousand miles in all directions, resembling the inside of said refrigerator. The frozen corpse of Paul McCartney was found at the northeast wall.
II-23842 A dimension completely devoid of any sound. The members of The Beatles persist as celebrities on Earth, known for their world-famous dancing acts.
SCP-432 An maze-like extradimensional space located within a steel storage cabinet. Scratches within a system of pipes3 spell out “MORE POPULAR THAN JESUS”. Whilst the dates of the scratches are unknown, it is presumed that they culminated over years rather than being written all at once.
VG-93921 A timeline directly identical to earth. However, at an unknown time, all humans evolved to directly resemble George Harrison, and communicate in British accents. George Harrison was a member of The Beatles.
AK-77234 A timeline currently situated within the year 109 AD. A religion known as “Bedalism” is formed in Eastern Europe, worshipping four godly figures- “Jaghn”, “Pol”, “G’yor” and “Ringo”.
SC-77410 An alternate universe lacks all forms of matter, filled with completely empty space. Most notably, it lacks SCP-6862 or The Beatles content in any form. SC-77410 was initially discovered after Foundation Operatives retrieved a distress signal from Site-98.4 N/A

Below is a transcription of the distress signal.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License