SCP-6813

rating: +17+x
SCP-6813.png?width=959&height=210

Last picture taken of SCP-6813. circa 1944

Item #: SCP-6813

Threat Level: Orange

Object Class: Potentially Neutralized [See Incident 6813]

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6813 is currently uncontained. Several field agents are to be placed around Germany and Russia and be on the lookout for any report of tank sightings. Any witnesses are to be apprehended and administered Class-A amnestics and then released.

Description: SCP-6813 is a spectral entity taking the appearance of a German Panzer VI Tiger. SCP-6813 sports several burn marks on various places of the chassis as well as the turret along with several holes located in various places, most likely obtained during fighting.

SCP-6813 is capable of materializing in various places and despite having no visible crew, SCP-6813 is fully operational for a tank of its model. It was discovered that SCP-6813 is unable to manifest itself in the direct line of sight of human beings.

German records found after World War 2 indicate that SCP-6813 was built during 1943 and pressed into service in 1944 as the Panzerbefehlswagen Tiger (P) 003. Surviving records list the commander as Hauptmann Grillenberg.

Addendum 6813-1: The following is the recording of an interview made in 1948, Colonel Pavel working as a Foundation agent for the Russian branch interviewed Corporal Vladimir Brisvyak who came in contact with SCP-6813 several times between 1944 and 1945.

Incident 6813:
In April 1950, Colonel Pavel received a letter from Corporal Brisvyak informing him of the reappearance of SCP-6813:

Dear Colonel Pavel

I'm sorry to contact you this way as I know you prefer more face to face conversations.
A few days ago, I encountered it again. It was in the middle of a fucking alley, disappeared soon after. I'm sorry Colonel but I've had enough, countless nights waking up in terror because I keep hearing it, eating away at my mind. Now no more, I found a way to lure it out, I'll just burn the fucking thing, just like 6 years ago!
This'll be the last time we'll communicate Colonel, thank you for believing in me.
Sincerely.
Vladimir Brisvyak

3 weeks later, a forest fire erupted near ██████, Poland. After the fire was put out, a single casualty later identified as Corporal Vladimir Brisvyak was discovered. It is unknown if the fire was started by Corporal Brisvyak or SCP-6813. It was discovered that the fire was located █ kilometers from where SCP-6813 was destroyed.

Photos taken by Foundation satellites later confirmed the presence of SCP-6813 in the center of the fire. Foundation firefighters were sent on site to contain the fire and SCP-6813. Once the fire was extinguished, SCP-6813 had disappeared, no further reappearances of SCP-6813 have been recorded since.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License