SCP-6809
rating: +67+x

Item #: SCP-6809

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Each instance of SCP-6809 is to be held in individual Medium-Risk Humanoid Containment cells. Instances are to be contained under standard humanoid security procedures, and are to be given access to one Type B electrical wall socket for the purposes of charging.

Psychological evaluations are underway to assess the level of individual sapience in each instance. Recommendations to allow SCP-6809 instances to assist in low-level work on-site are pending full screening for any possible espionage methods present in the instances.

Description: SCP-6809 is a collection of six artificially intelligent humanoid automatons designed and manufactured by GOI-414 "Hathaway Biomechanics LLC." Instances possess near-identical mechanical construction, and are henceforth referred to as SCP-6809-1 through -6.

SCP-6809 instances superficially resemble humans, with artificial musculature and skin that mimics human appearance. The most notable differences in appearance are black sclera in the eyes and the presence of a charging port between the cervical and thoracic vertebrae. 6809-5 and 6809-6 have a slightly modified artificial skin layer, with 6809-5 having sustained damage to the skin layer on the chest. Physical capabilities afforded by the mechanical chassis are around the same level of strength that could be expected from a human of similar size and build. Instances are powered by a series of internally stored batteries that require charging roughly every 8 to 15 hours, depending on activity level.

All instances are fully autonomous and controlled by an internally stored artificial intelligence. The artificial intelligences present within SCP-6809 instances are capable of learning and operate under a set of permanent goals and guidelines outlining behavior, prioritizing assistance with various tasks often associated with housekeeping or service, such as cleaning, cooking, and assisting children and the elderly. Each instance has shown emotional responses to various stimuli, with the specifics varying on the instance, suggesting the development of individual personalities.

Addendum 6809.1: Product announcement

Addendum 6809.2: Chassis development

Addendum 6809.3: Artificial intelligence development

Addendum 6809.4: Product distribution

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License