SCP-6782
rating: +12+x

ARCHIVE NOTICE

The following document is outdated. Please see current iteration below.

Item #: SCP-6782

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Junior Researcher Jum is to remain under Foundation surveillance at Site-228 as long as SCP-6782 continues to manifest.

Description: SCP-6782 is the reflection of Junior Foundation Researcher Jum. While visible on any reflective surface, SCP-6782 will behave inconsistently with researcher Jum’s movements, performing most tasks in a careless and uncoordinated manner. Any inconsistencies in reflections caused by SCP-6782’s actions (Dropped objects, general mess, knocked over furnishings, etc) will be fixed or cleared away by it shortly after causing them.

Of note, researcher Jum experiences severe anxiety, often focusing on minor mistakes and displaying a strong obsession with perfectionism. Physiological evaluation is ongoing to confirm a possible relation with SCP-6782.

Addendum: On 23/03/2019 while researcher Jum was eating in Site-228’s canteen, SCP-6782 began choking on the reflected meal. SCP-6782 then fell to the floor and continued gagging for two minutes before all movement ceased. Researcher Jum displayed no negative effects from this event.

SCP-6782 remained visible on reflective surfaces within the canteen, despite researcher Jum having moved away. It was then found that other reflections would collide with SCP-6782 despite no equivalent mass being present in reality and vice versa, with their relative owners experiencing identical effects.

Following testing approval, assisting personnel utilized their own reflections to move SCP-6782 and push it against the surface of a full-length dress mirror. Upon doing so, a corpse identical to SCP-6782 emerged from the mirror, and Researcher Jum simultaneously vanished from their location elsewhere. Researcher Jum then walked into view from within the mirror’s reflective surface, before exiting through the surface from within the reflection.

Researcher Jum is now able to physically enter reflections through surfaces large enough for them to fit through, as well as interacting with and manipulate surrounding entity’s reflected counterparts. Researcher Jum reports that they are unable to move beyond what is visible in the reflections they have entered. Testing is ongoing.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License