SCP-6764
rating: +359+x

by J Dune

warning.png
Item#: 6764
Level1
Containment Class:
safe
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
notice

maddie2.png

Visual reference, provided by SCP-6764 during a conversation

Special Containment Procedures: As a method of physical containment for SCP-6764 has yet to be developed, containment efforts are instead focused on the continued tracking of the entity's correspondences. Communications with SCP-6764 are to be transcribed, with individuals involved amnesticized.

Description: SCP-6764 is an entity who communicates via textual digital outlets, primarily short messaging services such as personal text components, in English-speaking countries. The phone number by which SCP-6764 uses to contact an individual varies with each instance, and investigation shows that these numbers exist and can be linked to ordinary individuals. Despite this, SCP-6764 will always refer to the number as belonging to itself. There are no discernible patterns related to SCP-6764 contact events, and the entity has been shown to be able to communicate in locations with little or no internet connection at ordinary speeds.

SCP-6764 self-identifies as “Madeline” or “Maddie”, an adult female of unknown age and ethnicity who claims to be located in an area near the individual it is contacting, though a physical presence has yet to be observed. Upon initiating contact, SCP-6764 will explain to the individual that it is inconvenienced, lost, hurt, or “stuck”, and requires assistance. SCP-6764 will then, regardless of whether or not the individual has chosen to continue contact with the entity, request said assistance.

Should an individual continue contact with SCP-6764, the entity will attempt to guide them to its location. This will, if followed, result in the individual's death, the cause of which varies depending on the context of the encounter and the surrounding environment. However, a lack of engagement by the individual or a recognition of the obvious danger that would result from following through with SCP-6764’s requests usually precludes this.

Addendum.6764.1: Communication with SCP-6764

The following are transcripts of communication logs with SCP-6764, sourced from various encounters.

Event.6764.24: Recovered from the phone of Derrick Gerald, a student at the University of North Carolina.

Yo, it’s Maddie from chem class. Got a question about the exam Wednesday!

sure whats up

I missed a few classes. You willing to share those notes or am I gonna be shit outta luck?

np, i’ll send them over

Oh no, I can’t read pictures. My eyesight is so bad, man, lmao. I’m actually in Clarence Hall, if you wanna come to my room so I could copy them.

haha ok ill be over what floor

3rd, but can you jump out your window for me? I’d really appreciate it, dude!

huh

Like, out your window. We’ll be able to talk in-person if you do that! Just open the window and take a leap!

who is this

Maddie. From chem.

fuck off lol

Okay, okay. Was just messing around. I'm actually down your drain, you need to turn the water on and keep it running until you pass out. Or bash your head in with that laptop. Or stab yourself with the pencil. Any of those will do, really.
Come on
Please
I’m not a ghost
Yo, fuck you dude.
k

Heya, how’d you do on the exam?


Event.6764.56: Recovered from the phone of Chad Smithson, received while on a hunting excursion in the Saskatchewan wilderness.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

its maddie, i’m lost in the woods and i need help :(

How are you texting me? Who are you?

i was taking a hike and im lost. i think theres ghosts here and i’m really scared so can you come down from the tree and help me pleeeease :(((( i hate ghosts :(((((( its so cold brrrr

What the fuck?

ghosts are so scary :(( i need help and i donno where i am :(((((

Where are you?

:D
okay do u see your rifle

Yeah?

look down the barrel…

Looking.

pull the trigger!!

No.

:(
but im lost

If this is a joke I seriously don’t find it funny and I’d appreciate if you stopped before I call the police.

you don’t have cell service :)
the ghosts r getting closer. ahh!!!!!

I’m blocking your number.

Whatever cunt.


Event.6764.102: Recovered from the phone of New York resident Barry White, age 89.

CUTE 🥰 GHOST GIRL 👻 👩‍🦰 IN YOUR AREA 🏠 LOOKING FOR COMPANY TO SPEND THE REST OF ETERNITY WITH 😇😇! I’VE BEEN HAUNTING YOU 😱😱😱 AND I’M INTERESTED 🤔 🤭 IN THE NEXT STEP. 🤫 WANNA SUMMON ⛧ ME? PICK THE KNIFE UP 🔪🔪🔪 AND SEE WHERE IT TAKES YOU… 😳😈

grandson ?


Event.6764.155: Recovered from the phone of Pennsylvania resident Rebecca Kirisame.

rebecca?

yep! who is this?

its maddie, i need help rn if you’re not busy?

uhhhhh

i twisted my ankle and i think it’s broken

are you sure you have the right number

yea!! i’m in your basement, actually. i hurt my leg so bad dude ouch ouch fuck fuck fuck lmao

lmao
where in my basement?

by the sump pump
inside the sump pump

yeah? you’re inside the sump pump?

yeah and there’s ghosts in here so can you come down quick?? i’m scared dude!!!

*lifts you from the sump pump* there u go, my sweet…

i’m not joking can you come down pleeeeaseeee

alright, this is getting old

whatever the ghosts already got me you missed your chance i’m already dead :/

hot

?
what did you mean by that
rebecca im trapped in your ceiling fan could you look up there while its turned on please turn it on make sure its turned on and get me out
would you prefer if i were dead
hello?


Event.6764.177: Recovered from the phone of John Gordon, who was working at his job as a supervising manager at a construction site.

Yo, I’m just gonna cut to the chase. Wanna die for me?

hoi o/!! YEs that sounds lovely..

Woah, wow. Okay. You’re at work rn, yeah?

hi miss

Can you like, jump into the cement mixer on the floor below you? It’s kinda lonely over here and I’d really appreciate it lol.

what dou look like :O)

cute anime ghost girl drawing that got 45 thousand likes on twitter dot com :)

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy fuck
wait no can undo this you do not look as good in person


Event.6764.178: Recovered from the phone of Sarah Halcon, a Wyoming college student.

Sarah, girl, hi! Could you come help me please I'm losing my mind being trapped with this guy

hi jenny lol

yeah its jenny lol!! crash your car for me? bestie? or just keep texting while driving that'll work

oh ar e we getting New Ghosty friends :o !!!!!!
*their
hi miss

oh my fucking god GO AWAY


Following Gordon's death and manifestation as an entity similar to SCP-6764, a change in the anomaly's behavior and targeted subjects has been noted.

Event.6764.179: Recovered from the phone of Marshall Greene, a Catholic priest located in Cleveland, Ohio. Event occurred one day after Gordon's death.

Hi hi, you probably don't get upfront requests like this but I'm either a ghost or a demon or whatever's going to get you to act immediately and I need you to exorcise your surrounding area RIGHT NOW. I CANNOT FUCKING TAKE THIS GUY ANYMORE. HE SUCKS!!!

Who is this?

oh hi am here too hello miss :O)

Since this event, SCP-6764 has exclusively contacted individuals capable of performing exorcisms.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License