SCP-6703
rating: +80+x

Item #: SCP-6703

Object Class: Euclid Neutralized

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6703 is to be contained within a standard humanoid cell within the Low-Danger Sector of the Humanoid Containment wing of Site-17. The standard furnishings in the cell are to be replaced by closely analogous pieces of furniture that have no sharp corners or edges, the bed must rest lower to the ground, and the floor is to be covered in carpeting. SCP-6703 must be provided with padded clothing covering the whole body, and is not permitted to be in a room that is not staffed with personnel educated in first aid. Should any implants within the body of SCP-6703 fall into disrepair, they are to be replaced under the guidance of Dr. Ben Palmer. Irrelevant, see addenda.

Description: SCP-6703 is the cadaver of Eileen Sinclair, who died due to a head-on collision at age 27. It appears to have retained no explicit memories prior to reanimation. SCP-6703’s anomalous properties are limited to postmortem animation, enabled by anomalous prosthetic implants bearing design similarities to prosthesis produced by various other GOIs, as well as other designs that seem proprietary. These implants serve the roles of both bone and joint structure as well as replacing or assisting the function of internal organs. Most implants that do not serve the central nervous system show consistent signs of degradation and require regular repair and replacement.

SCP-6703 possesses extensive scarring both from the collision that killed Eileen Sinclair as well as scarring from various surgical procedures. Subject appears to heal at a greatly reduced rate, if at all, likely due to its internal implants failing to function as adequate organ replacements.

Recovery: SCP-6703 was recovered from a raid on an unregistered medical facility belonging to GOI Hathaway Biomechanics LLC in Denver, Colorado following a tip from Marshal, Carter, and Dark, which was completed with minimal resistance (see Incident report HB00087). Operatives reported finding several human organs and surgically removed body parts as well as both non-anomalous and anomalous medical equipment seemingly purchased from several GOIs. SCP-6703 was found unrestrained and awake by operatives, and while initially confused, allowed the recovery team to bring it into Foundation custody.

The following email was recovered from Hathaway Biomechanics computer:

From: moc.liamtoh|7843erihskreb#moc.liamtoh|7843erihskreb
To: moc.loa|45tgiovw#moc.loa|45tgiovw
Subject: (none given)

Voigt, we’re in deep shit now. I finally get on on MC&D’s list of clients and the first fucking job I give you is slapping some rich asshole’s daughter back together and you can’t fucking do it? We knew the damage going in, and if you couldn't scrape her grey matter off the dashboard and slap it back in you shouldn’t have told me you could take the job. If his daughter can’t even remember him that’s worse than giving him nothing at all. I’ve lied to the MC&D reps for long enough to where they’re getting wise. We made them look bad and now they’re going to throw us under the bus for this. Your head is going to be the first to roll.

Addendum 6703.1: Intake interview

Addendum 6703.2: Related administrative correspondence

Addendum 6703.3: The anomaly once listed as SCP-6703 has since been recategorized as CPOI-RED1-6703. For further information, please consult Site-17's CPOI Dossier.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License