SCP-6702

Item #: SCP-6702

Object Class: Neutralized

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6702 has neutralized itself. This document is kept as a record and backup. No further containment is required.

Description: SCP-6702 is a lake. Constant moderate rain falls on the area covered by the lake; however, the water level of the lake does not rise as a result as would be expected.

When a human subject enters SCP-6702, an optical phenomenon will appear within the rain, mostly forming a clear image. These images can be captured by photographic devices. The existence of the events depicted in these images, as well as the links to the experimental subject, are currently being researched.

Addendum: SCP-6702 Photography Record

Subject: D-0321
Observed image: The subject and an elderly woman sharing a reunion dinner1
Notes: The woman in the image has been confirmed to be D-0321's mother. However, the two people in the image have never been alone with each other on the eve of Chinese New Year.

Subject: D-0914
Observed image: The subject driving on a public road in the middle of heavy rain.
Notes: The subject refused to explain the contents of the image.

Subject: Agent Gercery
Observed image: The subject surrounded by four young women. He embraces all four women and kisses them.
Notes: The object showed anxiety. The Foundation has determined that Agent Gercery is faithful husband and has never had an affair.

Subject: D-1115
Observed image: The subject is beaten by multiple people in a corner.
Notes: D-1115 had been assaulted by a love rival and associates, but stated that the assailants in the image were not his love rival.

Subject: D-5202
Observed image: The subject is singing on a stage. The wooden floor collapses and the audience is visible through the hole. At the same time there is a lot of cash spilling from the ceiling.
Notes: D-5202 was formerly a musician.

Subject: Dr. Bruce
Observed image: The subject is being married. The bride's veil is being lifted.
Notes: Dr. Bruce expressed satisfaction at the image.

Subject: Researcher Angela
Observed image: The subject is sitting on a bench, kissing a man with his face blurred out.
Notes: Researcher Angela expressed satisfaction at the image.

Subject: Dr. Bruce
Observed image: The rain curtain shatters and no image is revealed.
Notes: The subject expresses bewilderment, anger, fear, sadness and calm in rapid succession.

Subject: Researcher Angela2
Observed image: Researcher Angela is killed34
Notes: A ship sails out on its own5.

Subject: Dr. Bruce
Observed image: Dr. Bruce shoots three bullets. The first kills Researcher Angela6, the second kills himself, and the third [REDACTED].
Notes: The subject remains silent.

Subject: Dr. Bruce
Observed image: Researcher Angela smiles7.
Note 1: Researcher Angela is already dead8.
Note 2: The subject remains silent.

Subject: Dr. Bruce
Observed image: Dr. Bruce sinks in the lake. A hand reaching out from the water signals "3". The image pans down to beneath the water's surface, showing the subject kneeling on the corpse of a woman9.
Notes: The subject remains silent.

Subject: Dr. Bruce
Observed image: Researcher Angela10.
Notes: The subject remains silent, and is [DATA EXPUNGED] after leaving SCP-6702.

Subject: [Dead]
Observed image: [Dead] is being married. The bride11's veil is being lifted.
Notes: Please forgive me.

Addendum: SCP-6702 Neutralization Record

Subject: The rain of the one thousand ninety-fifth day12.
Observed image: The rain of the first day13.
Notes: The rain stopped14.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License