SCP-6682
  • rating: +27+x

⚠️ content warning
The%20Next%20Best%20Thing%20-%20Render

SCP-6682 in containment, backed into the corner of its cell.


Item #: SCP-6682

Object Class: Euclid Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6682 requires a standard Class II Humanoid Containment Chamber. 2 (two) CCTV cameras are installed in each corner. The room must be kept within 0.000001 lux. SCP-6682 does require sustenance but prefers meat. It is to be provided with free-roam access and is to be positioned in Light Containment.

REVISION 2008-1-2: As of 2008-12-26, SCP-6682 has been moved to [DATA EXPUNGED] following recent developments. SCP-6682's documents must be reviewed daily for unauthorized changes by trained personnel with proper knowledge of SCP-6682's abilities. SCP-6682 is to be kept in a Class-V Humanoid Containment Cell. The only access point in the cell is a small tempered glass viewport, viewed through a periscope. In case of damage, the Site Director is to be notified immediately. No devices or documents of any kind are to be moved within a 10-meter perimeter of SCP-6682. Any devices or documents possibly afflicted by SCP-6682 should be destroyed, no hospitality of any kind is to be shown to SCP-6682, persons found sympathetic to SCP-6682 are to be reassigned, and no items of any kind are to be provided to SCP-6682.

Description: SCP-6682 is the designation given to a human measuring 1.7 meters, held prisoner without consent. SCP-6682's skin is dark grey in coloration, with similar physical properties to ABS plastics. It is not impervious to damage, however, SCP-6682 is capable of recovering through individual triangles materializing in damaged sections, interlacing together over a period of time to repair the surface. It is unknown to what extent injuries can be healed. Through observation of wounds, SCP-6682 appears to be hollow. SCP-6682 displays unusually high strength and coordination, capable of giving hugs, however, SCP-6682 can be effectively subdued with minimal effort, entering a state of unconsciousness after sustaining fire from 999 rounds of 9x19mm ammunition. SCP-6682 is sapient and conversational, exhibiting a positive outlook and attitude, and acts jovially when conversing or interacting with other sapient beings. SCP-6682 has been shown to be fluent in English, French, Spanish, Latin, Portuguese, and Italian. It is theorized that SCP-6682 is also capable of understanding several other languages, including Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, and Hebrew. Possibly even more. SCP-6682 is compliant.
As such, SCP-6682 should be allowed 2 hours of escorted roaming of Site-82, as it poses a massive risk in the case of a containment breach. SCP-6682 has been observed to be conventionally attractive.

Addendum: SCP-6682 was discovered after mounting police reports of suicides and homicides in the state of Colorado, with equally as unusual circumstances and no evidence. Attached below is documentation regarding the theorized victims of SCP-6682.

It is unknown to what extent this document has been modified historically.
SCP-6682 has breached containment [DATA EXPUNGED] times. Attached below are the logs compiled by Dr. Atkins on the notable incidents involving SCP-6682.

Attached below is a post-breach analysis from Dr. Atkins.
Attached below is the re-designation of SCP-6682, along with the latest revision of its containment procedures.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License