SCP-6673

rating: +50+x

Item#: SCP-6673
Level1
Containment Class:
pagnum
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
notice

Assigned Site


Site-400

Site Director


Director Adam Desmond

Research Head


N/A

Assigned MTF


N/A

Assigned Site


Site-400

Site Director


Director Adam Desmond

Research Head


N/A

Assigned MTF


N/A


Special Containment Procedures:1 Due to the low risk posed by SCP-6673 and the loyalty expressed by Dr. Kaydence to the Foundation, no containment procedures are necessary at this time. At the discretion of Dr. Kaydence, investigation into SCP-6673 is expressly interdicted.


Description: SCP-6673 is the designation given to an as-of-yet unknown and poorly understood anomaly that only seems to manifest itself during the date of April 11th every year, particularly affecting Senior Researcher Maximillian Kaydence, the Head of Site-400's Department of Metafictional Research.

On this specific day, all other individuals seem to ignore, be disinterested in, or otherwise take no notice of any type of noticeable action and obvious verbal statements made by Dr. Kaydence. Any physical objects interacted with by Dr. Kaydence on this day will also be disregarded by other individuals.

Additionally, family members, close friends, or any other individuals possessing a close relationship with Dr. Kaydence will be affected by a probabilistic anomaly, causing them to be unusually busy and/or preoccupied either with their work or with their own day-to-day lives.

After April 11th has passed, all anomalous effects cease.

According to Dr. Kaydence, this effect has affected him since he was a child (exact age was not disclosed). Dr. Kaydence expressed no knowledge of the origin or any type of correlation associated between himself and SCP-6673. Though, it has been noted that Dr. Kaydence has shown discomfort and perturbation when discussing SCP-6673.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License