SCP-6652
rating: +23+x
Item#: 6652
Level3
Containment Class:
safe
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
warning


Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6652 is to be contained in a locked safe in Site-19. In the event that an object or personnel contains visible traces of SCP-6652 on it, the immediate location is to enter lockdown until declared safe by site command. Objects or personnel which show traces of anomalous paints from SCP-6652 are to be escorted to decontamination.

Description: SCP-6652 is a wooden box, with two latches on its front. The box contains a canvas, a set of three paint-brushes, and a wooden palette with several colours1of watercolour paint embedded into the palette, as well as a small diary. The amount of paint in the palette does not appear to decrease after continued use. Three of the watercolour paints contain anomalous colours that are difficult to perceive with the naked eye. These paints are reported to become distorted and cause severe discomfort to those viewing them. When dry paint on the canvas is exposed to water, it will proceed to fade away.

Anomalous paints are referred to as #AC2along with a numerical designation. The anomalous paints each have distinct effects. These effects will only take place if the paint is viewed directly on the canvas without obstruction and with the naked eye. The effects of the paint change, vary, or gain entirely new effects if the anomalous paints are mixed with other paints in the kit.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License