SCP-6627
rating: +27+x

Item #: SCP-6627

Object Class: Euclid

Olds_Motor_Works_4a18686r.jpg

Earliest photograph of SCP-6627 recovered from within. Identical to its present state.

Special Containment Procedures: All geological evidence and video recordings of SCP-6627’s sudden arrival at its present location has been confiscated.

SCP-6627 is maintained as private property under the guise of having once been a mining facility. Public access is forbidden; any intruders are to be amnesticized appropriately.

The main office located on the top floor of SCP-6627 is currently locked. Entry pending O5 approval.

Description: SCP-6627 is a large industrial building containing machinery built for producing various toy products. The lobby is decorated with numerous framed photographs as part of a company timeline of SCP-6627. Pictures displayed show SCP-6627's increasing success over >100 years, with its later depictions being significantly larger, including additional extensions, and similarly built manufacturing complexes having been constructed throughout various countries.

Investigation has led to three possible theories regarding SCP-6627’s origin:

1. SCP-6627 manifested in its current location, [REDACTED] through the use of reverse trans-dimensional travel, tethering itself to a location identical to where it had been previously in its original reality.

2. An event or series of events in the past were altered/undone to bring SCP-6627 into existence.

3. SCP-6627 had existed at some point in the past, only to be removed through unknown means. Whatever method was used has been revised through some unknown process.

Internal schematics of machinery within SCP-6627 prove the building to function anomalously, although a suitable power supply has yet to be found. It is theorised that upon reinstallation of such a device, SCP-6627 would produce toy products indefinitely.

Using the material composition of toy samples found within SCP-6627 as a basis, it is believed that prior to its relocation, SCP-6627’s primary means of creating products included legally prohibited ingredients such as [DATA EXPUNGED]. If returned to a functional state, the annual raw material input required for SCP-6627 would be equivalent to triple the world's current population.

Within SCP-6627’s central room is a supply elevator that leads 75m underground before abruptly cutting off. The tunnels purpose has not been discovered.

Testing Log: To determine the anomalous nature of toys produced by SCP-6627, D-Class personnel were introduced to various items recovered from within the anomaly.

Results are as follows:

Addendum.1: Geological inconsistencies between SCP-6627 and its location have been discovered. It is now believed that SCP-6627 may have only arrived in an area nearby its initial location prior to manifestation. Taking into account the amount of power required to run SCP-6627, the nature of its technology, and prominent areas within range, this suggests the use of an advanced geothermal generator.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License